Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you love Gaga? Giveaway.

Admin

Featured Posts

MarckyGaga

Lady Gaga has been someone to me in my life. Since 5, Gaga has helped me shape me as a person. I do have some people in my school who judge me and call me names just because I listen to her music. But no matter what, she really did help me.  "The Edge Of Glory" got me through hard times like my grandfather passing away who was very close to me. She sets and example to people and many. Her passion and confidence of getting on stage & making people happy makes me dream of going on that stage. 

The times Lady Gaga went to the Philippines, I never got to see her because of the lack of money & the crisis going on here. I would have wanted to go to her Vegas shows now but due to my situation, I can't. It's been five years since I've been waiting for an announcement of Gaga's concerts in the Philippines. My savings is still growing but sadly is not enough. 

Gaga somehow can relate to people. I would've been not the person who I am today without her. There are not that much singers who value their fans unlike Lady Gaga. I bet her mother and father are VERY proud of what she is right now. Everyday in church, as we pray for our own intentions, I always include her for her to become a better person and always be strong. She was there when nobody cared. 

If Gaga could read this, she would not know how many times I would've said thank you to her. 

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vanus

I feel like me and gaga are soulmates, like theres no other person i felt this conection with, since the first time i heard her music and saw what shes doing i was in love and its holding strong to this day, i was only 12 when i first found out who gaga was, and back then i didnt know who i was yet

i grew up with her, been here thru all the eras, and she helped me alot and shaped me of who i am today tbh, she really taught me so much and inspired me and still continues to do so

im thankful for everything she has done, girlie cant wait to meet u once 

imma cut a bitch

brickandstring

I am a newer Gaga stan only being involved with the LM "hardcore" for about a year now. However, Lady Gaga has always been an interest of mine, i remember tuning into the iTunes festival and getting excited over the new ARTPOP Music that she had to offer, and i remember the first night (and the week before) the Joanne Tour being on GGD and reading all of the spoilers getting freaked out and all excited.

I myself am a gaga merch collector who mainly collects Joanne and ARTPOP Era merch and having signed memorabilia would make a beautiful home among all of my other Joanne and ARTPOP friends. I have never had the opportunity to get my hands on a Gaga signature (i have been scammed for one) and this would truly make a impact upon my whole collection.

Thank You for sharing Joanne history with us

mess.

HausofGabo

I love her because she helped me being who I am.

When I started listening to her, back in 2008, I was 16, I wasn't quite sure of who I was, I was struggling with my sexual identity,with my likes and eveything around me, till that very first moment when I saw that crazy girl having fun in that inflatable whale and paid attention to her.

At first it was just a " nice music, catchy, I like her" but then I saw the looks, the freedom and all about her persona, her equality fight, kindness, love, and realized that I couldn't hide myself having fear about what other people might think of me being gay, weird, -not typical male standards for latin culture.

Over the past 10 years, she's been with me through hard times, at times when I felt really lonely and sad, and also the best moments in my life, having fun with friends, meeting boyfriends, creating art and finding my path in this world.

My biggest dream is to actually meet her, thank her for everything and hug her.

I mean, in a huge way, she's helped me to be happy, and I try to give the people around me and my students all the love and tools to be happy as well.

Thanks for reading. :heart: (and let me be part of this beautiful cult site)

Edit: I love all your responses so much I would love everyone to get it :(

monster4life231

Has the winner been announced?

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• 2 weeks later...
Lana Del Gay

You all have these inspirational and interesting stories and honestly I'm a bit shook because I don't. :oops: I know Admin doesn't want me to say "because I like that rah rah song" but it's true. That's how it all started at least. I heard her unavoidable hits like Bad Romance and Poker Face everywhere, and I loved them. One day I put on my headphones and listened to The Fame (as in the album) on a loop and I loved it! One of the songs I instantly loved was Summerboy. Then I listened to all her other albums. (That was this year too, so I'm a late fan :messga:.) Then I listened to all of her unreleased songs, and avoided the obvious fakes (ma pa pa perfect illusion). Overtime I became a huge fan of hers.

I didn't know anyone else that was a Gaga stan so I came here. It feels good to be part of the Little Monster community and I look forward to LG6 because then I finally will enjoy a Gaga album when it's released rather than years later, and I can engage in the hype. It might be the worst time to start being a Gaga stan because I'm gonna have to wait a while for new content, but at least I have some over-examined Insta pics. :awkney:

Thanks warrior queens!

Also I'm not here to win the thingy, just thought I'd share that with y'all

That rah rah bitch

Admin

Thanks everyone. I was originally going to pick the story I liked the most, but they all were so great that I just couldn't do it. So I let a program randomly pick a number and the winner is @Squeeshy Keety. Congrats! Please PM me your address :) 

RAMROD

Oh wow, 99 pages but rah rah bitch autographed booklet ain't mine :diane:

Congrats to @Squeeshy Keety! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Squeeshy Keety

Ohmygosh this is so amazing!!!! Thank you I'm struggling to type this right now :sara::sara::sara::sara::sara:

Thank you for this awesome opportunity @Admin! I will PM right away!

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Squeeshy Keety
3 hours ago, Admin said:

Thanks everyone. I was originally going to pick the story I liked the most, but they all were so great that I just couldn't do it. So I let a program randomly pick a number and the winner is @Squeeshy Keety. Congrats! Please PM me your address :) 

@Admin I tried messaging you, but it tells me your inbox is full. I will gladly message you once that is sorted out :yay:

Thanks @RAMROD and @Amidana for the congrats!

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

The Z
3 hours ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Ohmygosh this is so amazing!!!! Thank you I'm struggling to type this right now :sara::sara::sara::sara::sara:

Thank you for this awesome opportunity @Admin! I will PM right away!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!! :sara::kara:

Edit: OMG you're the one who commented right after me :wtfga: It could've been me, run!!! :ladyhaha: Joke ily :heart:

• Zilla unfeatured this topic

Archived