💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP - Fanmade Covers

Delete

Featured Posts

:rip:

Although I think it would be better to put 'Lady Gaga' in the pinkish bar up on the top as well, since it seems to want to frame some kind of text by being there.

Why does the cover feature clocks for eyes and mickey mouse ears? :flop:

Because it's random :flop: No, but really. And those "ears" are her famous sunglasses inserted in front of those watches. I like making faces out of random objects and just mixing stuff up. :lolgaga:

And actually, there's something hidden in that pink line :lolgaga: (Remember the 1st lyrics of Stache)

Apple for me, apple for you.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

The clocks symbolise all the time the fans have been having meltdowns and waiting for the album to come out tbh :oops:

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Are we expecting only an album cover though? I'm kinda hoping she would bring the interactive aspect of ARTPOP (the apps and all) to the physical CD. I don't know exactly what, maybe push what Manson did with Mechanical Animals to the entire artwork?

(The plastic CD case to Mechanical Animals is slighty blue, instead of completely clear. And the liner notes on the booklet were written in yellow and nearly impossible to read unless you read them through the CD case, turning them into a more visible green.)

I think it would be an interesting thing to do if like, the CD case changed some of the colors in the album artwork, or reveal some hidden message or design.
I don't think it would be incredibly hard to color a plastic CD case limelight green for example. And since there's two complimentary records coming out, she could play with hidden messages when interverting the booklets. Or maybe make all the colors completely change, like Warhol's Marilyns.

Anyway, I know how much she finds physical (and digital) music overpriced and it would be a cool way to justify the cost of a physical copy.

mr.peter

Are we expecting only an album cover though? I'm kinda hoping she would bring the interactive aspect of ARTPOP (the apps and all) to the physical CD. I don't know exactly what, maybe push what Manson did with Mechanical Animals to the entire artwork?

(The plastic CD case to Mechanical Animals is slighty blue, instead of completely clear. And the liner notes on the booklet were written in yellow and nearly impossible to read unless you read them through the CD case, turning them into a more visible green.)

I think it would be an interesting thing to do if like, the CD case changed some of the colors in the album artwork, or reveal some hidden message or design.

I don't think it would be incredibly hard to color a plastic CD case limelight green for example. And since there's two complimentary records coming out, she could play with hidden messages when interverting the booklets. Or maybe make all the colors completely change, like Warhol's Marilyns.

Anyway, I know how much she finds physical (and digital) music overpriced and it would be a cool way to justify the cost of a physical copy.

do you have photos of the MM cd/packaging

Raphael

21mdifb.jpg

I kind of wish the new album title would be Pop Heart! I think it would make a great tilte. Does anybody agree with me? Gaga used the term in her Candy Warhol/Fame videos

• 2 weeks later...

485573_10151448634381864_1807788983_n.jp

This one is so amazing, omg.

21mdifb.jpg

I kind of wish the new album title would be Pop Heart! I think it would make a great tilte. Does anybody agree with me? Gaga used the term in her Candy Warhol/Fame videos

I love these ones  :legend:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

i4c6c6d5046672_700.jpg

I made this one...don't really know what to think about it !

I like it, though it makes me think of Lana a bit. Still nice. =)

:)

ARTPOP_zpsc3c503f8.png

This is brilliant actually. I don't know if it fits the theme, but it has an iconic feel. Nice.

I did the same cover last month: (She's not smiling though)

12595843.jpg

Wow, gorgeous.

fHfazSv.jpg

I'm no graphic artist, but this was fun. I hope she uses color the way a lot of you have.

Evan Peters

Who was the smart one who thought it was alright to color her teeth green in the first picture. :cryga:  :laughga:

Until we gets some real artwork, lets post our favorite ARTPOP covers.

153mft0.png

I LOVE this one soo much. It just screams Iconic.

301hh83.jpg

I don't know who made this one, but it really good. Different and interesting.

zc1uv.jpg

5pqz5x.jpg

s11cv7.jpg

emma roberts is an abuser

• 1 month later...
Little Fighter

the first one reminds me of andy warhol, which is gross, he was an awful human being 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Archived