opinion

Gaggerz Debate ARTPOP: Who’d You Choose

A Hybrid

Gaggerz Explain ARTPOP  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who’d You Choose?

Featured Posts

Reality

Out of those options, probably Cynthia. Knowing Gaga she probably explained it to her like a million times :laughga:

Though, I don't get this...what's so difficult about ARTPOP to understand? 

🃏🖤👹

Mirages

Clearly Tony is the most qualified person to talk about ARTPOP especially about that vomit thing on SXSW:trollga::kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

loathereality

i feel like  (by the way this is a great concept so props) gaga is not talking with her family on her music that much so  i do not pick cynthia

bloodpop imo only focuses on the musicnot the lyrical meaning behind

tony is ofc not :D

i was in between christina and katy but i have a feeling that christina only know dwuw and she may not listened to the rest of the album lol 

so my answer even though i am not confident about it is katy, being the best of the worst

i am sure they all know less than a little monster

A Hybrid
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Out of those options, probably Cynthia. Knowing Gaga she probably explained it to her like a million times :laughga:

Though, I don't get this...what's so difficult about ARTPOP to understand? 

''You wanna know about ARTPOP? Oh, that's cool, I always imagine ARTPOP as a Reversed-Warholian-Experi----'' 

''Stop right there, I think I wanna know about The Fame instead. A wild guess, but is it about Fame??''

No family’s safe when I sashay

Mirages
31 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Xtina would find the right words

tumblr_mr72k0JT311qd8zg3o1_250.gif

giphy.webp

Don't get me wrong but I feel like even Christina herself doesn't understand what she's talking about half of the time:awkney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

A Hybrid
7 minutes ago, loathereality said:

by the way this is a great concept so props

Reality
18 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

''You wanna know about ARTPOP? Oh, that's cool, I always imagine ARTPOP as a Reversed-Warholian-Experi----'' 

''Stop right there, I think I wanna know about The Fame instead. A wild guess, but is it about Fame??''

It's just putting "art" in front of "pop." Like how Warhol wanted to commercialize art, Gaga wants pop music to be more creative, expressive, and overall just more artistic than what it's turned into. 

🃏🖤👹

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

It's just putting "art" in front of "pop." Like how Warhol wanted to commercialize art, Gaga wants pop music to be more creative, expressive, and overall just more artistic than what it's turned into. 

Yes but who of the 5 could say that? My money's on BloodPop tbh.

A Hybrid

Most people voted cynthia but they seem to not share why 🧐

Bradley

I think the only one who paid close attention to ARTPOP the album as a whole, from the beginning of its era til its end, is Katy Perry.

She is a huge fan of Gaga since the beginning (remember when she tweeted about A Star Is Born 30 minutes after the trailer was released), and I think she takes a huge interest in whatever Gaga puts out.

Irrelevant

Britney Spears duh

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived