• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Dailymail etc all saying that's Gaga when clearly it's not. :giggle:

Whoever it is, she was on set with her. 

DjAfvp3UwAANVlW.jpg

But who would walk around like this during a photoshoot. Also, she's wearing the same ring Gaga is wearing in other shots. But I just realized she has no tattoos lol. (Unless they were covered up, but then why would they be only covered up in this). Inb4 ASIB related after all lmaooo :trollga:

MonsterHUN

Off the topic but we should VOTE:

https://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Gurl, that’s her :rip: 

It's not her. Do you actually know Grimes? Those eyebrows, eyes and noise are clearly not hers. And she doesn't have the same hair colour. :rip:Why would she join Gaga during a photoshoot anyway? 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Whoever it is, she was on set with her. 

DjAfvp3UwAANVlW.jpg

But who would walk around like this during a photoshoot. Also, she's wearing the same ring Gaga is wearing in other shots. But I just realized she has no tattoos lol. (Unless they were covered up, but then why would they be only covered up in this). Inb4 ASIB related after all lmaooo :trollga:

If you zoom you can see the tattoos

And there's no point of it being for ASIB as she's not blond in it

Hurem
18 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

sis someone already posted receipts that it's not her a page or two back or somethin

6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's not her. Do you actually know Grimes? Those eyebrows, eyes and noise are clearly not hers. And she doesn't have the same hair colour. :rip:Why would she join Gaga during a photoshoot anyway? 

Oh, my bad. I thought you were talking about Gaga. Guess the "that's not her nose" threw me off. :huntyga:

Andrea B
1 hour ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

omg this account... honestly IDK whether to believe or not, since most of their specific preditions came true (mainly the Beyonce music in mid 2018 and Ariana engagement one shook me) but then again, they also said Ariana ft. Miley and I dont think thats happening so idk...

edit : they also said Telephone pt 2 in 2018 so a sister is praying :chica:

they also predicted what happened to demi yesterday.... I don't want to be insensitive but idk how to feel about that acc, they literally know everything about everyone and its kinda scary 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, xokuba said:

My hip broke seeing those heels.

Same but it was when I saw her ass and not her heels :vegas:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If you zoom you can see the tattoos

And there's no point of it being for ASIB as she's not blond in it

Did she not have more tattoos on her back than that?

End Racism Now

Delulu

for y'all delulus if it was for ASIB where is the other lead actor a.k.a. Bradley Cooper. Why would she make a ton of posters with her only lol.

f*** u pop music

LastNight

If it's for a magazine I think it's more likely for V or something else less mainstream. The styling just doesn't seem very Elle.

Does anyone recognise any pieces from either fall or pre-spring collections? If it's for a more creative magazine then they're more likely to use a mix of the new collections and other pieces (e.g. vintage, Gaga's own, archives), but for a really commercial magazine like US Elle, their hands are tied with advertisers and they'll probably only use pieces from recent collections from big name brands.

I could be wrong, Nina Garcia is doing a great job of freshening the magazine up, but this just seems like a shoot either for a Gaga project, or a more indie magazine.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Did she not have more tattoos on her back than that?

All the tatoos are here

DelusionalGaga

Conspiracy theory: Gaga hired a body double to distract monsters with this lil photoshoot while she's somewhere else doing something secret :gum:

Archived