Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Selena Gomez's Top Billboard Hits

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

These are Selena Gomez's biggest hits in the US. This ranking ends in November 2017, so "Wolves" may now be like number 10 or 9 on here (since it was still charting at the time), but not positive. "Back To You" has not done well enough to be on here yet. And no, "Bad Liar" and "Fetish" did not do well enough to be on the list.

#01-#03 220px-Selena_Gomez_-_Good_For_You_(Official_Single_Cover).pngselena-gomez-same-old-love-cover.jpgselena-gomez-come-and-get-it-ftr.jpg?w=600

#04-#06 It_Ain't_Me_(Official_Single_Cover)_by_Kygo_&_Selena_Gomez.pnglatest?cb=20120724103237220px-Charlie_Puth_Feat._Selena_Gomez_-_We_Don't_Talk_Anymore_(Official_Single_Cover).png

#07-#09 Selena-Gomez-Hands-to-Myself-2015.jpgThe_Heart_Wants_What_It_Wants_Selena_Gomez_cover.pngselena-gomez-who-says.jpg

#10        SelenaGomez_-_Naturallycover.jpg

1. Good For You - (peak: September 2015)
2. Same Old Love - (peak: January 2016)
3. Come & Get It - (peak: May 2013)
4. It Ain’t Me - (peak: May 2017)
5. Love You Like A Love Song - (peak: April 2012)
6. We Don’t Talk Anymore - (peak: September 2016)
7. Hands To Myself - (peak: February 2016)
8. The Heart Wants What It Wants - (peak: December 2014)
9. Who Says - (peak: June 2011)
10. Naturally - (peak: January 2010)

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7873799/selena-gomez-biggest-billboard-hot-100-hits

Irrelevant

The decline with Fetish and Bad Liar omg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PunkTheFunk
10 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

The decline with Fetish and Bad Liar omg

Some of her best songs imo 

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Some of her best songs imo 

this shows that the GP can't handle interesting music :lmao:

but the biggest kii is she tried to comeback with basic bops like Wolves and Back To You but failed :lmao: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Sebastiaan De Graaf

The fact that she never got a top 3 in the US:wtfga:

Slovakialop
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

this shows that the GP can't handle interesting music :lmao:

but the biggest kii is she tried to comeback with basic bops like Wolves and Back To You but failed :lmao: 

Failed?

So if Wolves and Back To You are flops, then PI is what? Even MR and TC aren't as big as Wolves WW.

It's sad, but nowadays, Selena Gomez is more successful than Gaga chart wise. Even Revival is more successful than Joanne SPS.

Irrelevant
33 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

Failed?

So if Wolves and Back To You are flops, then PI is what? Even MR and TC aren't as big as Wolves WW.

It's sad, but nowadays, Selena Gomez is more successful than Gaga chart wise. Even Revival is more successful than Joanne SPS.

Ok maybe I was over exaggerating with Wolves flopping, but it still barely matched the success of Revival's singles :lmao: 

But what's funny about this is that you even brought Gaga up in the first place :lmao: My original post said NOTHING about Gaga, yet y'all always try to bring Gaga up in conversations like this :lmao: I KNOW PI flopped, ok :lmao:  I'm just acknowledging the fact that her singles for presumably her next album is doing worse than Revival, no where did I say "OMG WHAT A FLOP, GAGA IS SO MUCH LESS FLOPPIER" :lmao: Try again :lmao:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived