Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets about Demi Lovato

Dawson

Featured Posts

KingRedd
Just now, Wigless said:

How am I being insensitive 

Are you referring to the monsters or Gaga? 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

She’s implying that she knows us to be kind and not messy, and I’m saying I hope we are living up to that

oh now I understand I don't think your thoughts translated well with your first post it looked like you were still talking about gags 

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Are you referring to the monsters or Gaga? 

I’m referring to stan little monster twitter in which some might be making jokes and I’m hoping they aren’t bc that would make Gaga hate us more lmao 

Free My Mind

i hope im not out of line in saying this

but lets remember what happened 7 years ago yesterday, Amy Winehouse passed away 

she was the butt of many people's jokes due to her battle with alcohol and drug addiction....

let's not let history repeat itself

I send all my love to Demi

Free My Mind
22 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I hope she does know her Monsters as well as she does. Now is not the time for Twitter trolls. If you gotta use jokes to cope, then idk, keep it to yourself?

EDIT: I’m not attacking Gaga. I interpreted her tweet as saying she hopes her Little Monsters are sending love, and I’m saying I hope her perception of us is the reality of us. I already see Nicki stans making jokes about Demi and I don’t want our fanbase to relate… 

i think people are majorly misunderstanding ur post and thinking ur shading gaga.. you clearly aren't x

Enigma
31 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I hope she does know her Monsters as well as she does. Now is not the time for Twitter trolls. If you gotta use jokes to cope, then idk, keep it to yourself?

EDIT: I’m not attacking Gaga. I interpreted her tweet as saying she hopes her Little Monsters are sending love, and I’m saying I hope her perception of us is the reality of us. I already see Nicki stans making jokes about Demi and I don’t want our fanbase to relate… 

Low key off topic but acting like fan bases are human breads or something is weird lol

There are messy stan twitter people making jokes about that in every fan base and acting like stanning someone has anything to do with it is dumb

River

When things like that happens, I wonder what's going on with Gaga behind the scene...

Those drugs are everywhere..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KingRedd
5 hours ago, Wigless said:

I’m referring to stan little monster twitter in which some might be making jokes and I’m hoping they aren’t bc that would make Gaga hate us more lmao 

I figured you were but people were dragging you I had to make sure lol

May I Read You? 😎

My Enigma Heart
5 hours ago, Dawson said:

If I know my monsters as well as I believe I do...

Why did I feel guilty when I read that? Lmao. I felt like she distanced herself from us and that she's a different person there for a sec. :ladyhaha: Not that I'm angry with that or that I blame her. I would've felt the same thing looking at all the nasty tweets stan twitter is saying nowadays. Anyway, I hope Demi's alright. :ohno:

ChromaticaPunk
8 minutes ago, Haus of Joanne said:

If I know my monsters as well as I believe I do...

Why did I feel guilty when I read that? Lmao. I felt like she distanced herself from us and that she's a different person there for a sec. :ladyhaha: Not that I'm angry with that or that I blame her. I would've felt the same thing looking at all the nasty tweets stan twitter is saying nowadays. Anyway, I hope Demi's alright. :ohno:

yea it feels like she's seen a negative side of the fanbase that's why she said that.

Panchecco

"If I know my monsters as well as I believe I do"

makes me feel kinda ashamed tbh... she knows some of us act like assholes online 

Archived