💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is deliberately avoiding generic producers

Bradley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

i prefer her working with more underground types tbh

there's so much talent waiting to be discovered and it's such a great way to deliver something fresh as well as throw some new producers into the industry

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChrisGaga

I think the huge problem for Gaga is that she actually wants to work with the producers and not that the producers work for her!! 

Ut2g.gif

Reality

I love that she's working with different producers. I feel like she's inherently drawn to them because they're not seen as the "popular" ones, or the ones that garner the most attention, and I feel like on a subconscious level she relates to that really well. I also like that she's shining a light on newer, less popular producers. 

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD

Not sure. Gaga has worked with RedOne, Will.I.Am and Guetta :sis:

Also, she gave ZEDD a career and worked with him before it was cool :sis:

maybe all these new producers is the kind of sounds she want to do or experiment with for this upcoming project. :gaysia:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i dont think u should include Greg, i mean he mostly collaborate with Sia and their songs just happens to be a hit

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

AlexanderMagno
44 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No one credits Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift as artists who push the boundaries of pop music. We've heard them say this about Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, David Bowie, Lady Gaga and Beyonce, but can you see how displaced it is if you add Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift to the list? They've never done anything groundbreaking or risky, not their music, not their fashion, not their live shows, their entire careers are safe as fck, some might even go far as to calling their music 'bland'. I said in the OP that these producers write catchy hooks and melodies, I've never denied that.

They are free to collaborate with whomever they want, but there's a reason why Gaga is often placed on a higher league than them especially when it comes to talent and authenticity.

Maybe not Ariana Grande, but Taylor Swift? She gets all type of recognition :awkney: and, like you noticed, there's a lot more to an artist than the producers. There's the fashion, there are the live shows, and Gaga has everything. The reason Ariana doesn't get credits for pushing the boundaries of pop is because of management and the way she decided to showcase her career, nothing else. Do people credit RedOne? No, they credit Gaga. What's the difference if Gaga decided to work with Max Martin? The reason Ariana or Taylor hire Max Martin is not the same reason Gaga might hire him, and that is why RedOne's work with Gaga is iconic and RedOne's work with other artists is generic vomit. The reason why Gaga is placed in a higher league doesn't really translate to the type of producer she hires.

whore
9 minutes ago, 009 said:

i dont u should include Greg, i mean he mostly collaborate with Sia and their songs just happens to be a hit

I was thinking the same thing, Greg really only works with indie artists, who are not completely underground and are successful, like Sia, Marina Diamandis, and Lily Allen, though his biggest act is Adele. 

A Hybrid

Hold on, Jack Antonoff made Melodrama

No family’s safe when I sashay

xoxo Craig
20 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

Idc we NEED Gaga x Jack Antonoff

We really don't 

End Racism Now

sipthistea

Gaga's always been that way. She really likes to find the sound of her music in different places for the seek of music and not necessarily the charts and the obvious sound (That's why I disliked the existence of The Cure). She's been open to work with rising DJ's, underground artists and producers that not everyone works with. I respect that. 

I really like the fact that she decides to work with the producers she wants and gets along with, instead of letting the producers work for her and make her a hit. That situation in the music industry doesn't let the artists get to their maximum potential and just stablishes mediocrity as the trend everyone should follow. 

Killa

Id be curious about the outcome of a very different sounding composition and reworked with max martin for ex. To really make it poppy. 

Also regarding max martin he sure knows about glam rock. I dont understand how this wouldnt work. Its really about chemistry. 

She respects people that know theyre stuff and are dedicated to the craft. 

Killa

Also weve concluded many times that many her collabotrs come from labels suggestions.

Lol you guys still are so naive. This is no party. 

Archived