Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Christian kissing his way to her heart

dit

Featured Posts

AshIey
Just now, zHonMonster said:

Not true. He was “with her” when she was with Taylor as her agent. There’s pics of him with her at that surprise Elton concert thing she sang at 

Yeah he was there as her agent. They weren’t dating then lol.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah he was there as her agent. They weren’t dating then lol.

Maybe they were not like we would ever know 

37 minutes ago, Loud said:

hiding your unnecessary remarks behind a sassy attitude can only last for so long

Lol I feel like you know something I don’t. You don’t have to read my comments and you deff don’t have to quote me. My opinion won’t change.

freebit
17 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Actually it was several months after the breakup was made public that we saw her with Christian.

And Dada said so himself that he left because he didn’t like other artists he worked for getting credit for his art.

I feel that the details are a bit murky as he officially broke up with Maggie from TWD around November/December or so. He is also spotted in many of Gaga's IG posts from that autumn. I don't think it's a stretch that he might have been interested in her for a while before officially dating.

Dada didn't say that - it's more that he was tired of his artistic identity being so associated & intertwined with others (basically being constantly introduced as "Gaga & Kanye's stylist" instead of "designer Matthew Williams").

AshIey
Just now, freebit said:

I feel that the details are a bit murky as he officially broke up with Maggie from TWD around November/December or so. He is also spotted in many of Gaga's IG posts from that autumn. I don't think it's a stretch that he might have been interested in her for a while before officially dating.

Dada didn't say that - it's more that he was tired of his artistic identity being so associated & intertwined with others (basically being constantly introduced as "Gaga & Kanye's stylist" instead of "designer Matthew Williams").

Exactly, it’s not like we know exact dates so I don’t think it’s fair to use the assumption that “they got together right after her breakup with Taylor” as a reason not to like him.

And my point was that Dada didn’t leave because of his romantic relationship with Gaga, but he left for his own reasons.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

:ladyhaha:

Gags has been showing us that gigantic pink diamond for 6+ months and monsters are pretending it doesn’t exist. Ring? What ring? I don't see a 10 carat ring.

po2CzFcHg

One ring for  engangement, another for wedding :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit
12 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Exactly, it’s not like we know exact dates so I don’t think it’s fair to use the assumption that “they got together right after her breakup with Taylor” as a reason not to like him.

And my point was that Dada didn’t leave because of his romantic relationship with Gaga, but he left for his own reasons.

I mean, that is still really soon after such a serious long term relationship. It may not have been official, but there was clearly something brewing there before 2017 IMO.

You still don't see the two of them collaborating anymore though, whereas Nicola still works with her. I think being exes often just adds to tension & awkwardness. She still seems to harbor some upset feelings about their breakup (her phone call to Brandon in 5'2).

JudasJustDance
2 hours ago, dit said:

On IG stories :huntyga:

DiwQ86NWkAMiXDg.jpg

This is so cute :kara: What’s up with the iPhone X quality Gaga? :toofunny:

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Looks like I gotta take it back :gum: I love that bitch

man I was starting to place bets on who would win the fist fight 😢 

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, freebit said:

I mean, that is still really soon after such a serious long term relationship. It may not have been official, but there was clearly something brewing there before 2017 IMO.

You still don't see the two of them collaborating anymore though, whereas Nicola still works with her. I think being exes often just adds to tension & awkwardness. She still seems to harbor some upset feelings about their breakup (her phone call to Brandon in 5'2).

but gaga's relationship with taylor was over before they broke up

there's no correct limit on when somebody has to wait to get over someone because every human is different

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived