💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Official Jo Calderone account RTs DJWS “I’m Back”

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I think DJWS is probably focusing on some personal project and using us to create hype around it. I feel he doesn't have much involvement with LG6. I mean, he's nowhere to be seen for months... I'm not falling for his bullsh*t.

Same here he probably knows about her plans and wants to promote himself in it... He already did many times in the past

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Well he said “then” he will disappear, meaning after the q&a.  I imagine after all the harassment he will receive he will disappear for a long while.

I kinda feel bad for him, cause he wants to promote his solo music but he can't cause everyone is always asking him about Gaga(and I don't blame those people, cause they're gaga fans) and he can't just delete social media cause that's how you promote your music nowadays ugh

BawBaw
37 minutes ago, Andree said:

36 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

he is a little b.tch

expected , wait for the  '' Not everything is correlated to Gaga '' ''Leave me alone  '' :triggered: 

Killa
35 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I think DJWS is probably focusing on some personal project and using us to create hype around it. I feel he doesn't have much involvement with LG6. I mean, he's nowhere to be seen for months... I'm not falling for his bullsh*t.

I liked the songs he presented some months ago. His project seems solid but this anthics just arent making the cut

plasticalice

I’m so over this “SJW DJ” fad. The constant teasing is PATHETIC  and queer baiting the fan base. All these producers and the “haus” can stfu with the teasing cuz it’s making us overhyped. 

Watch: LG6 lead coming in August 2019 and peaks at #46 on the charts 😻😻😻😻(and if it’s anything like Perfect Illusion, girl....)

I’m over it at this point.

BlingNotTheMusic

This account tweeted shortly before Applause was released and Perfect Illusion. Do they know something or is it just a Twitter troll. WHEN DO WE GET MUSIC?!😨

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, BawBaw said:

2. She does random things instead of going to important events like MET GALA where she could have actually do some PR not useless MTV Movie night 

are you implying going to starbucks is random :excuseu:

Max Vandeburg
Just now, Acsnpdx8 said:

This account tweeted shortly before Applause was released and Perfect Illusion. Do they know something or is it just a Twitter troll. WHEN DO WE GET MUSIC?!😨

Well, he's been tweeting a few times in the past few weeks and so far ... nothing has happened. I guess we'll never know if Gaga still has control of that account or if it's just some jerk playing with us.

Reality
3 hours ago, BawBaw said:

nothing will come these lame '' coming  '' ''The haus is back '' '' we are back '' are cringey now and she should just SHUT UP and eat her food cause she teases too much ( yes her producers do this with her consent ) 

1. she teased the blood pop collab to the high heavens yet nothing came after 9 month ( AND MAY WAS SUPPOSED TO ACCTUALLY COME BASED ON HER HYPE ) 

2. She does random things instead of going to important events like MET GALA where she could have actually do some PR not useless MTV Movie night 

3. She will release the soundtrack with 0 singles and the soundtrack is going to have those operatic / screaming vocals ..... hate her timber after C2C so much like she had the perfect timber and her vocals were smooth before c2C and after is like she ate a chain saw.  :madge:

I don't expect anything from her in the next 60 days not even an interview 

And with Vegas she could have go soo much different not some mutant hybrid between Pop/Jazz 

Damn. Do you have anything nice to say, or after all that would you rather just forget being a Little Monster?

First of all, you're complaining that she's "teasing too much," but I guarantee you that you'd also be complaining if she didn't tease anything at all. Her teasing something just confirms she's working on new music, she never said it was going to come out soon. I swear, this is what you guys are saying when you complaining about **** like that, "She needs to stop teasing us because then we set the expectations way too high and expect new music coming tomorrow but then she doesn't deliver even though she didn't say anything in the first place!"

1. "Based on her hype?" Actually, BloodPop was the one teasing the project, and once again, she didn't create this hype up herself. It was the fans.

2. You act like she just sits at home and doesn't do anything besides going to "useless events." For all you know she's probably (no, is) working her ass off the in the studio making new music. Have you seen all the pictures of her coming in and out of the studio, and all the different producers she's apparently working with?

3. The soundtrack having 0 singles is a rumor, unless you're her team and management you don't know what her promotional schedule is. Also, her "operatic/screaming (wtf, screaming?!) vocals" only improve with time. She sounds better now that she has ever been before.

Before you come at me with "Oh, well I'm allowed to have an opinion about what she's doing!" yeah, you do have an opinion, but you could at least express it in a way that doesn't seem degrading and know when things are legitimate and what things are made up by fans.

🃏🖤👹

voidfigure
2 hours ago, BawBaw said:

nothing will come these lame '' coming  '' ''The haus is back '' '' we are back '' are cringey now and she should just SHUT UP and eat her food cause she teases too much ( yes her producers do this with her consent ) 

1. she teased the blood pop collab to the high heavens yet nothing came after 9 month ( AND MAY WAS SUPPOSED TO ACCTUALLY COME BASED ON HER HYPE ) 

3. She will release the soundtrack with 0 singles and the soundtrack is going to have those operatic / screaming vocals ..... hate her timber after C2C so much like she had the perfect timber and her vocals were smooth before c2C and after is like she ate a chain saw.  :madge:

And with Vegas she could have go soo much different not some mutant hybrid between Pop/Jazz 

Commas exist, use them

ryanripley

ya'll are so f*cking rude to djws

seriously, think before you speak because you guys seem to have him painted as this insane guy no matter WHAT he says. imagine making fun of someone who's clearly got a mental illness

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

S0436

In b4 no one asks him what month LG6 is coming out and what its overall sound will be...

4 hours ago, BawBaw said:

Damn tell us how you really feel.

I agree about the vocals and it's a big reason why Perfect Illusion flopped.

I don't think it's fair to blame her for producers hyping her. 

Archived