Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Official Jo Calderone account RTs DJWS “I’m Back”

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Damn. Do you have anything nice to say, or after all that would you rather just forget being a Little Monster?

First of all, you're complaining that she's "teasing too much," but I guarantee you that you'd also be complaining if she didn't tease anything at all. Her teasing something just confirms she's working on new music, she never said it was going to come out soon. I swear, this is what you guys are saying when you complaining about **** like that, "She needs to stop teasing us because then we set the expectations way too high and expect new music coming tomorrow but then she doesn't deliver even though she didn't say anything in the first place!"

1. "Based on her hype?" Actually, BloodPop was the one teasing the project, and once again, she didn't create this hype up herself. It was the fans.

2. You act like she just sits at home and doesn't do anything besides going to "useless events." For all you know she's probably (no, is) working her ass off the in the studio making new music. Have you seen all the pictures of her coming in and out of the studio, and all the different producers she's apparently working with?

3. The soundtrack having 0 singles is a rumor, unless you're her team and management you don't know what her promotional schedule is. Also, her "operatic/screaming (wtf, screaming?!) vocals" only improve with time. She sounds better now that she has ever been before.

Before you come at me with "Oh, well I'm allowed to have an opinion about what she's doing!" yeah, you do have an opinion, but you could at least express it in a way that doesn't seem degrading and know when things are legitimate and what things are made up by fans.

DRAG THEM :vegas:

End Racism Now

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

Y’all keep talking about how he keeps coming back, keeps annoying y’all: you all have your own lives lmao you do not have to involve yourself with whatever DJWS is doing. Don’t pay attention to him, boom, all your awful stress and anxiety DJWS is causing you is gone 

BawBaw
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Damn tell us how you really feel.

I agree about the vocals and it's a big reason why Perfect Illusion flopped.

I don't think it's fair to blame her for producers hyping her. 

those teasers that bloodpop put on twitter ''stir the pot '' '' may soon'' etc she was in everyone of them 

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

those teasers that bloodpop put on twitter ''stir the pot '' '' may soon'' etc she was in everyone of them 

they're allowed to post themselves having fun, it's your own fault if you got hyped so blame yourself

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BawBaw
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

they're allowed to post themselves having fun, it's your own fault if you got hyped so blame yourself

what I have problesm is when they give hints at a possible release date like that in May or when she said in the Billboard article that new music is coming with Joanne World tour 

Eggsy

Gaga farts...

This site

YASSSS MOTHER!!!! Give us that Flagulation.mp3 that we neeeeeeeed!

Jk.. 

But seriously she cant have a normal body function without us being at the edge of our seats. 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

what I have problesm is when they give hints at a possible release date like that in May or when she said in the Billboard article that new music is coming with Joanne World tour 

what hints? and the JWT ended up being cancelled so you can't hold that against her

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ShockPop
24 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Gaga farts...

This site

YASSSS MOTHER!!!! Give us that Flagulation.mp3 that we neeeeeeeed!

Jk.. 

But seriously she cant have a normal body function without us being at the edge of our seats. 

What is a flagulation?

joannesrats
6 hours ago, BawBaw said:

nothing will come these lame '' coming  '' ''The haus is back '' '' we are back '' are cringey now and she should just SHUT UP and eat her food cause she teases too much ( yes her producers do this with her consent ) 

1. she teased the blood pop collab to the high heavens yet nothing came after 9 month ( AND MAY WAS SUPPOSED TO ACCTUALLY COME BASED ON HER HYPE ) 

2. She does random things instead of going to important events like MET GALA where she could have actually do some PR not useless MTV Movie night 

3. She will release the soundtrack with 0 singles and the soundtrack is going to have those operatic / screaming vocals ..... hate her timber after C2C so much like she had the perfect timber and her vocals were smooth before c2C and after is like she ate a chain saw.  :madge:

I don't expect anything from her in the next 60 days not even an interview 

And with Vegas she could have go soo much different not some mutant hybrid between Pop/Jazz 

Why are you so hostile, go outside, take a walk :ladyhaha:

BawBaw
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Why are you so hostile, go outside, take a walk :ladyhaha:

it's raining :madge:

joannesrats
4 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

it's raining :madge:

Good, you need to cool down :icega:

KleinGa
6 hours ago, BawBaw said:

nothing will come these lame '' coming  '' ''The haus is back '' '' we are back '' are cringey now and she should just SHUT UP and eat her food cause she teases too much ( yes her producers do this with her consent ) 

1. she teased the blood pop collab to the high heavens yet nothing came after 9 month ( AND MAY WAS SUPPOSED TO ACCTUALLY COME BASED ON HER HYPE ) 

2. She does random things instead of going to important events like MET GALA where she could have actually do some PR not useless MTV Movie night 

3. She will release the soundtrack with 0 singles and the soundtrack is going to have those operatic / screaming vocals ..... hate her timber after C2C so much like she had the perfect timber and her vocals were smooth before c2C and after is like she ate a chain saw.  :madge:

I don't expect anything from her in the next 60 days not even an interview 

And with Vegas she could have go soo much different not some mutant hybrid between Pop/Jazz 

I live for delusional meltdowns like this :laughga:

monketsharona

Guys even if BP and his team were teasing that doesn't mean it was about to be released like the day after... 

Those sessions only happened barely 3 months ago... Though they seem to be done together, so I guess it's almost ready. Boys Noize kinda teased their collaboration on few songs is done so...

Kimblue
1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

Stirring the pot was probably just an inside joke between them. I’d rather see them in the studio having fun than a blackout. If you are reading that much into it than it’s on you.

Archived