Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's everyones issue with Jewels & Drugs?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I think it’s the lyrics tbh. They’re very run of the mill. Then couple that with a HEAVY trap production and i can see where people may not like it. I personally love it, but because of how it sounds. This and much of ARTPOP are those songs where you need to stop putting too much hype into Gaga and stop taking her so seriously. Most of the album was her having a fun time not fulfilling an set out agenda or concept. JAD definitely qualifies as that, though I do wish she’d have been *even more* ridiculous ala Cake Like Lady Gaga. That’s hilarious.

jayzer

Cause Tasteless g*ys cant accept that she's the skinniest track on ARTPOP :reductive: 

follow me in twitter omg

blackpink

The global implications she made with that song! It’s such a BOP, only tasteless RATS hate it :gaycat:

xoxo Craig
20 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

The global implications she made with that song! It’s such a BOP, only tasteless RATS hate it :gaycat:

It's a banger,  and people who say otherwise are delusional :gaycat:

End Racism Now

Miel

It's a really fun song, and I think the combination of West Coast, Chi, and Atl rap is so interesting.

edit: That said, it just... literally was the defining defying of a lot of fans' expectations of ARTPOP.

3 points in and ready for more

Damon
On 7/21/2018 at 1:36 PM, Punktious said:

I don't hate it, it's just by far the worse song on the album. Ruins the flow, weird lyrics, but atleast it's memorable for it :oops:

imo, the songs that ruins the album flow are dwuw and fashion bc they are not edm

I actuslly really like jnd

... and now i just sit in silence.

StarstruckIllusion

Rap is whack

So is country

good thing I miraculously like Joanne

jewels n rugs just can’t relate 

Taide

Gays tend to hate anything that features any rap or trap influences, so there's your answer.

Also poor taste :vegas:

Archived