Jump to content
Apple Music
opinion

List of GaGa's rarest videos/performances.

Featured Posts

Anisko

I was watching some of gaga's videos on YouTube and I found those rare videos.. 

Please if u have some old footage or rare performances post it here. 

 

A naked man dances to lady gaga lol 

 

 

 

Lady gaga dances to an early demo of retro physical  (her body was sooo perfect back then i barely recognised her)  

 

A rare teaser of a metal performance called "come to our BBQ" by lady gaga/lady starlight and luck Carl 

 

 

A rare performance of gaga and lady starlight

 

A rare footage of gaga and Dina (the ballerina in mtn video clip)  funny footage 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This footage is from an artist working with vincent in the studio showing a copy of the fame album before even gets released and talking about gaga (by the way who's that girl?)

 

A rere performance of badromace in the met gala (im not sure if the met gala was a thing during that time )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loud
Just now, Anisko said:

A naked man dances to lady gaga lol 

which one is gaga?

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KING

 

Edited by KING
June 1, 2019 🎟
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Possibly Maybe

The Bowie tribute is rare too since his estate is trying to remove any trace of its existence :diane:

“I prefer her to any other”
  • LMAO 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
11 minutes ago, Loud said:

which one is gaga?

Watch the video till the end lol

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
10 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

The Bowie tribute is rare too since his estate is trying to remove any trace of its existence :diane:

True lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satans Ex Wife

I think that blonde girl in the video with Vincent Herbert is JoJo, a popular mid-2000s singer whose career got left in legal purgatory (the label won't release her albums for some reason, or something like that), she was really a great vocalist who had at least 1 huge hit in the 2000s.

I'M GONNA HEAL YOU ANYWAYS!!!!!
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

Omg the videos look like something from 50 years ago but still very futuristic. Most of Japan/Asia performances are kinda unknown by the fanbase

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I think that blonde girl in the video with Vincent Herbert is JoJo, a popular mid-2000s singer whose career got left in legal purgatory (the label won't release her albums for some reason, or something like that), she was really a great vocalist who had at least 1 huge hit in the 2000s.

I keow jojo omg I didn't recognize her 

She's a great singer 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Omg the videos look like something from 50 years ago but still very futuristic. Most of Japan/Asia performances are kinda unknown by the fanbase

Yeah and it makes me sad .. We need a gaga project to collect all of her videos and performances in a site .. Im sure theres tons of gaga's videos we don't know a thing about .

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver
6 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Yeah and it makes me sad .. We need a gaga project to collect all of her videos and performances in a site .. Im sure theres tons of gaga's videos we don't know a thing about .

Look at these sets!!!

I think we don't have this show in Singapore full

 

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Look at these sets!!!

I think we don't have this show in Singapore full

 

C the first one i saw it someone posted it on gagadaily last night 

But the rest i knew about them 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retron

In the SNL one, the naked dancing man is Jorma Taccone of The Lonely Island. Other guy in video is then cast member Bill Hader.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×