Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Round I — GGD's Favorite Gaga Single

Bjaf

Round I — GGD's Favorite Gaga Single  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite Gaga singles among the following?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/22/2018 at 07:00 PM

Featured Posts

Archie
6 minutes ago, Loud said:
7 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

IAnywho, I suprised myself with voting Applause. Those staccato synth stabs must be record breaking in their instantaneous recognisability.

Well I believe that Applause is one of her most recognizable songs so it must be it :unicorn:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Is this poll statistically significant? 

Is the p-value >0.05? 

Anywho, I suprised myself with voting Applause. Those staccato synth stabs must be record breaking in their instantaneous recognisability.

gurl idk :smh:

But we can go there if you want to: Can the p-value really be used to measure the "statistical significance" of such a poll? What's the null hypothesis? Also, I don't have the sample yet, since the poll is ongoing.

Archie
1 minute ago, Bjaf said:

Really? Maybe it's just me then - I tend to think Bad Romance is everyone's favorite Gaga song. :shrug:

Maybe its GP Gaga's favorite song but I didn't think most of LM think that :shrug:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

Luxe Ford
9 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

gurl idk :smh:

But we can go there if you want to: Can the p-value really be used to measure the "statistical significance" of such a poll? What's the null hypothesis? Also, I don't have the sample yet, since the poll is ongoing.

I have no idea what I was talking about!

I just like to string impressive words together to sound more interesting than I am. :toofunny:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that PI is leading the poll :sweat:

same!!! I’m glad it’s getting the recognition it deserves. :party:

3 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

I just like to string impressive words together to sound more interesting than I am. :toofunny:

omg bby no!!! I’m so sorry if I came off as rude. :ohno: I was genuinely interested lmao, I’ve done a little bit of statistics that’s why

Taide

Voted for DWUW even tho I was going for Applause. DWUW sounds still fresh and #1 hit material, 5 years later of it's release. A timeless bop 

Smother Em Eh

I love most of them but I chose TEOG.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

i was actually thinking this, because i have seen your comments are very articulated. either you are smart and use all these expressions or you use them to be more interesting:ladyhaha:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

hey i also love to do it. Do you have an opinion on the syllepsis of the photostatic approach behind the US government aporia of the million-dollar debt race between Korea and Britney Spears?

Archived