Hi Its Nicole

I agreeĀ 10000000000000000000000000000%

Hello Gaga

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole
5 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Good God no. She's the the definition of BLAND. Bland songs with bland lyrics, bland looks, bland interviews. BLAND BLAND BLAND.Ā 

tumblr_p9za25U1kj1s0xkm8o3_400.png?w=605

Ā 

14 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

absolutelyļ»æ nothing interestļ»æing about ļ»æher as a personality

Ā 

Hello Gaga

Reality

In my opinion, she isn't underrated at all. In fact, she's very overrated in my opinion. That said, I commend her for all the success she has, and her ability to literally do anything and have people freak out about it (similar to Beyonce).

However, I'm not convinced that she's underrated. Personally, while I think her songs are catchy and fun, the message and just the overall topic that she seems to always focus on in her songs is breakup and relationships. Now, it's perfectly fine to write about breakups and stuff, but when literally all of your most famous songs are aboutĀ thatĀ topic specifically, it gets repetitive and stale.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Blond said:

Ā 

I wrote 'So sheĀ ISĀ underrated by older people,adults and some of you here'

giphy.gif

but does she need to be normally rated if she's already outdoing nearly everyone else? every popstar is ignored by older generations because popstars are marketed towards younger children

some adults out there will like her but you can't expect the majority of adults or older to be fans when she's not marketed for them lmao

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Bling

The same arguments over and over againĀ :poot:Ā "she's nice to her fans and can write her own music"

That doesn't change the fact that she's an average vocalist and that she's a subpar performerĀ :poot:Ā I respect her as a songwriter but that as much as I can go

Ā 

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

LMAO you can use a lot of words to describe TaylorĀ , but underrated will never be one of those words.Ā 

RickMonster98

Is this for real? Okay I get reputation was underwhelming in sales and singles but it still sold 4 million copies worldwide... not to mention the success of her tour. She's ok. If she is underrated then what are amazing voices such as Jessie J, Leona Lewis, Emeli Sande?Ā 

SpamMusubi

She is a gifted song writer and I enjoy a lot of her work:hor:

Sushi is my one true passion

Andrea B
1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

Good God no. She's the the definition of BLAND. Bland songs with bland lyrics, bland looks, bland interviews. BLAND BLAND BLAND.Ā 

I actually like some of her songs, especially the older ones, but there's absolutely nothing interesting about her as a personality/artist. Zero. Which is EXACTLY why she's so successful, because she's not problematic, doesn't take a risk, couldn't make any more radio-friendly music, doesn't speak up about anything, is tall, blonde and pretty and dates famous cute guys. She's the American dream and I find that anything but charming.

Ā 

You're overreacting a little bit, if you don't find her interesting that's ok but saying that ''there's ABSOLUTELY nothing interesting about her'' is a reach. Ā doesn't take a risk? She literallyĀ WROTE and PRODUCE an entire album by HERSELF Ā because critics didn't believe that she wrote her first album, so she proved them wrong... then she changed her sound, she was a country artistĀ and started doing pop songs, despite knowing that her audience were country fans. so you're wrong, she's always taking risks. Ā If you don't like her, that's ok but first, please do your homework and study her career if you're going to talk trash about her.Ā 

rumours
1 hour ago, ryanliarripley said:

every popstar is ignored by older generations because popstars are marketed towards younger children

Adele and her second diamond-certified album say Hello.mp3

Adele-goes-diamond-1474984948-compressed

SpeechIess
1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

I actually like some of her songs, especially the older ones, but there's absolutely nothing interesting about her as a personality/artist. Zero. Which is EXACTLY why she's so successful, because she's not problematic, doesn't take a risk, couldn't make any more radio-friendly music, doesn't speak up about anything, is tall, blonde and pretty and dates famous cute guys. She's the American dream and I find that anything but charming.

Chile...I HAVE TO LAUGH. The delusion! WHEWWWĀ 

tenor.gif

joannesrats

TS is great at what she does, which is making basic pop music and not taking very many risks. Her moving to pop after country wasn't a risky move as country wasn't doingĀ thatĀ well anymore, and people were glad that she was changing up her sound. That being said, I'm just not interested by anything that she does. It's all a big spectacle with very little substance. I'm sure she's a great writer and an okay singer but she's just not for me and no amount of YouTube videos doing things (which btw, everything she's doing should be expected of someone with that kind of money, I'm not sure why we're praising someone for doing the right thing) will change how I feel about her. I'm just tired of seeing her everywhere.Ā 

ryanripley
39 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Adele and her second diamond-certified album say Hello.mp3

Adele-goes-diamond-1474984948-compressed

you know what i MEANT

OZmq.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

chiuga

She knows how to write good pop tunes and lots of her songs are bops but her videos are always disappointing

Archived