Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Swift is underrated/Tribute

Blond

Featured Posts

Blond

WARNING : PRESSED PEOPLE WELCOMED TOO

giphy.gif

In my opinion,she's one of the best things that happened since Lady Gaga.

First off...

She's a great songwriter

She puts a meaning behind her every song and she's so efficient at that.

giphy.gif

Second of all...

She's breathing youth,freshness and being in love.She writes about heartbreaks,being young,loving someone so much and describing his every detail.She's a typical lovehead that falls in love easily and retells the story so well.Sure there are some people that also write about these,but Taylor makes it so unique and good. :heart:

giphy.gif

Third thing...

She makes great videos,great tours.She never disappoints with her new stuff.She's just so professional,it's painful 😍

giphy.gif

Watch out her outsell Madonna too 

giphy.gif

Fourth thing...

She's kind :woohoo:She loves her fans:woohoo:She never insults anyone:woohoo:

Just look at how many times she was brought to the ground and she handled it so good.Made even an excellent album about it and sold millions

Something you don't see daily :excited:

Fifth thing...

She likes ARTPOP :usrs: We stan kween with a taste :usrs:

giphy.gif

Sixth thing...

She loves cats :party:

giphy.gif

So she IS underrated by older people,adults and some of you here :noparty:

She's just so iconic and is one of the real queens of 10s. No need to be envious of someone just because your fave isn't as popular as her

:worship2::worship2::worship2: SLAY :worship2::worship2::worship2:

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Blond said:

Since Gaga?

But Taylor debuted 2 years before Gaga :poot:

Blond
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Since Gaga?

But Taylor debuted 2 years before Gaga :poot:

Kween of being the best thing since Lady Gaga before Gaga even appeared

giphy.gif

jaXXXon

I don't think she's underrated with those two AOTY Grammys and overexposure :selena:

And about that last statement - Perhaps you could argue that her 1989 era matched Gaga's debut era in terms of sales (10 million vs. 15 million), but while she has matched Gaga's peak commercially, Gaga was still a much more talked-about star and much more famous. 

ryanripley

one of two albums to pass 1m first week in 2017 and probably soon to be the highest grossing tour is anything BUT underrated :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Blond
Just now, jaXXXon said:

I don't think she's underrated with those two AOTY Grammys and overexposure :selena:

And about that last statement - Perhaps you could argue that her 1989 era matched Gaga's debut era in terms of sales (10 million vs. 15 million), but while she has matched Gaga's peak commercially, Gaga was still a much more talked-about star and much more famous. 

Just now, ryanliarripley said:

one of two albums to pass 1m first week in 2017 and probably soon to be the highest grossing tour is anything BUT underrated :poot: 

I wrote 'So she IS underrated by older people,adults and some of you here'

giphy.gif

Sebastiaan De Graaf

She isn't underrated on the charts but she gets too many hate on whatever she does because people like to bring the kimye feud back while Kimye definitely lost:huntyga: At least we have a female artist doing well, her fellow mates except Rihanna and Adele flopped. She hasn't yet:reductive:

Andrea B

have fun with this thread lol. People on this forum LOVE to announce that they hate TS everytime they have the opportunity. Taylor is talented and her fans know it.

Irrelevant
35 minutes ago, Blond said:

Sis she started before Lady Gaga

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Pop Music

Yess bitch:flutter:. You better stan ha! Love this thread so much. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Oh what a ggd type of surprise. Once the rumour of Gaga collab, she's all great and stuff. Just awhile ago she was one of the hated (read:envied) as she's way more succesfull than Gaga... 👀 

On topic though, yeah she's been underrated at least on this site. On general? Well.. that's quite debateable...

Suspiria

I do agree. Sure she has grammys but in general she's seen as "just a basic kids popstar who always writes about her exes XD" and "omg shes a snake". But she is talented, writes all her own songs, her videos the past couple eras have been pretty great. Her tours look amazing, and she is definitely one of the best at interacting with fans. And her charity work (which she is always very quiet about) is really above and beyond.

I don't really like her music but she definitely deserves to be respected for what she does.

Thomas P
11 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh what a ggd type of surprise. Once the rumour of Gaga collab, she's all great and stuff. Just awhile ago she was one of the hated (read:evyed) as she's way more succesfull than Gaga... 👀 

On topic though, yeah she's been underrated at least on this site. On general? Well.. that's quite debateable...

Actually no. Some people on this site, myself included, love her, and always have. Not just cause gaga is rumoured (and anyone who believes it is delusional) to be collabing with her. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

BornSimon

Good God no. She's the the definition of BLAND. Bland songs with bland lyrics, bland looks, bland interviews. BLAND BLAND BLAND. 

I actually like some of her songs, especially the older ones, but there's absolutely nothing interesting about her as a personality/artist. Zero. Which is EXACTLY why she's so successful, because she's not problematic, doesn't take a risk, couldn't make any more radio-friendly music, doesn't speak up about anything, is tall, blonde and pretty and dates famous cute guys. She's the American dream and I find that anything but charming.

Archived