Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's team seriously needs to keep up with the stream game

FABian

Featured Posts

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't get what you're trying to say :huntyga:

It's not because she's gonna do a Vegas residency that she'll stop being the live performer powerhouse that she is. As demonstrated with both CĂ©line and Britney that have been racking up millions in Vegas for years.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's not because she's gonna do a Vegas residency that she'll stop being the live performer powerhouse that she is. As demonstrated with both CĂ©line and Britney that have been racking up millions in Vegas for years.

I guess you were talking about being a touring force, not a live performer, nevermind then :huntyga:

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I guess you were talking about being a touring force, not a live performer, nevermind then :huntyga:

CĂ©line and Britney would still be touring powers if they ever got back on the road, and so will Gaga after this residency, I'm not too worried.

Mylene

Poor her she's the least streamed pop girl every girlz has at least a music video at 1billion and a song at 300m spotify streams except her

GypsyBabe

plxjBe88p

I mean, this news isn’t new. Her streaming power should be a whole lot better. Hopefully this next era will boost her to the level that she should be on. 

⚯͛

Oyster

I agree 100% but her team is kinda incompetent so I don’t see it happening. She should get a really professional team

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Oyster said:

I agree 100% but her team is kinda incompetent so I don’t see it happening. She should get a really professional team

Well I think incompetent is a strong word. :koons:

⚯͛

LUO YI
8 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Well I think incompetent is a strong word. :koons:

Her team is great :huntyga: but when the fail :triggered: it’s a FAIL

The night sky tells all

GypsyBabe
Just now, Graffiti Heart said:

Her team is great :huntyga: but when the fail :triggered: it’s a FAIL

Valid :laughga:

⚯͛

StarstruckIllusion

She actually needs a hit single with longevity for that to happen :crossed: The Cure (3rd most streamed) coulda been that but it just had to be a demo that just happened to be released professionally. 

We been knew. LG6 should fix that. :hor:

Million Reasons & The Cure gave her a boost. 

Miel

True. But, if the streams on MR and The Cure are anything to go by, there's definitely hope for an upward tick.

Also, sometimes I forget that, because this is so discussed in the Chart Thread, that this was new to some on a topic outside of that section fkjdlksjdf

3 points in and ready for more

2 hours ago, Alejandroo said:

Poor her she's the least streamed pop girl every girlz has at least a music video at 1billion and a song at 300m spotify streams except her

tbh imagine if streaming had been around while she was at her peak. i think a lot of people forget that streaming only started counting towards the chart from ARTPOP onward and wasn't really big until the last few years. Just Dance, Poker Face, and Bad Romance would for sure be over a billion had streaming been a thing back then. 

Archived