Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

OBEY

Harry Potter. Again. 

​Always. :legend: 

Luiz

Game Of Thrones 

​me too :wao: 

its my first reread and someone else on reddit who was also on their first reread mentioned disliking ned and right no knowing how it all turns out i dont blame him :duck: i've read this all before but every bad decision he makes i'm like nooooo ned :giveup: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PEDRO98

​me too :wao: 

its my first reread and someone else on reddit who was also on their first reread mentioned disliking ned and right no knowing how it all turns out i dont blame him :duck: i've read this all before but every bad decision he makes i'm like nooooo ned :giveup: 

​he´s so dumb to open his game to littlefinger :lana:

but this is actually my fist reading:lolly:

Luiz

​he´s so dumb to open his game to littlefinger :lana:

but this is actually my fist reading:lolly:

​first time? what page are you on?

do you watch the show? :green: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PEDRO98

​first time? what page are you on?

do you watch the show? :green: 

​Umm how can i say this... So in Portugal every book was split into two books. So im on the page 178 of my game of thrones part 2 ( when Jon saves Lord Mormont).

and im caught up with the show!!!:lolly:

Luiz

​Umm how can i say this... So in Portugal every book was split into two books. So im on the page 178 of my game of thrones part 2 ( when Jon saves Lord Mormont).

and im caught up with the show!!!:lolly:

​oh ok so i think you're on the second book(US version) :huh: 

the show is great but really different from the books which isnt a bad thing imo :green: . how long have you been reading them?

PEDRO98

​oh ok so i think you're on the second book(US version) :huh: 

the show is great but really different from the books which isnt a bad thing imo :green: . how long have you been reading them?

​im on book 1 (US version) and book 2 (Portugal version) sis dont get me confused (its when jon tries to burn othor´s body that was turned into a white walker):gaycat:

started a week ago   [:green:]  

when did you??

Luiz

​im on book 1 (US version) and book 2 (Portugal version) sis dont get me confused (its when jon tries to burn othor´s body that was turned into a white walker):gaycat:

started a week ago   [:green:]  

when did you??

​i started a month ago but i'm reading them slowly now with school still going on. 

i read them on my kindle but now i'm buying them in paperback :green:  

i cant get too locked into these books because when i do all other books seem so boring and i cant stand reading my textbooks :emma: 

PEDRO98

​i started a month ago but i'm reading them slowly now with school still going on. 

i read them on my kindle but now i'm buying them in paperback :green:  

i cant get too locked into these books because when i do all other books seem so boring and i cant stand reading my textbooks :emma: 

If only my chemistry book was written by george r r martin :pray:

get them in paper, is so much better!!!

Creyk

I am reading The Duff - it's surprisingly captivating and draws you in, I had to force myself to put it down. If you didn't see the movie make sure to watch it, it's good 

Edited by Creyk

• 2 weeks later...
Swan Heart

Well, I'm not reading it now.... but I will be soon! :woohoo:I'm always way too excited when I'm getting a new book.. :giveup:

tumblr_n4jsm82OPw1sobxc7o1_1280.jpg

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.
  • Like 1

Sister

A silly summer read about Marilyn Monroe

Candle In The Wind a novel by George Bernau

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic