Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rolling Stone: R9 to have 10 songs, coming soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Beyoncé's writing camps, basements and jail cells are SHOOK.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

What a joookeeee im sorry but WHAT A JOKEEE

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

sipthistea

To think she gets offered that amount of songs and her discography is one of the weakest, with the exception of the hit singles 😂

Taylorrgh
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

To think she gets offered that amount of songs and her discography is one of the weakest, with the exception of the hit singles 😂

just because you don't like her discography does not mean it's "weak" i'm sorry that you are bitter she's had so much chart success and longevity that our fave can't match. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Tyler Henry said:

just because you don't like her discography does not mean it's "weak" i'm sorry that you are bitter she's had so much chart success and longevity that our fave can't match. 🤷‍♂️

At least Gaga can find a note on the piano.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

FfFfFfFF

She wrote a lot of things in Anti and that album was great. It's sad that she chooses to ignore her talent

Taylorrgh
Just now, Miky said:

At least Gaga can find a note on the piano.

good for her? that wasn't what we were discussing here; that's a different topic. He talked about her discography and I replied. Also let's not pretend that Gaga does not have any vocal flaws especially when it comes to her vocal technique, so let's not go there.

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

I can't understand how people that choose to spend around time of their life on a site dedicated to a pop star feel the need to put down that exact same pop star so often. 

Taylorrgh
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I can't understand how people that choose to spend around time of their life on a site dedicated to a pop star feel the need to put that exact pop star down so often. 

that's hilarious and hypocritical especially when all this site does all day is put down other pop stars so what's the problem?

Impostor

Apparently Gaga has teached her fans to hate performers who don't write songs. :triggered:

Rihanna is still talented ya know.

Taylorrgh
Just now, Impostor said:

Apparently Gaga has teached her fans to hate performers who don't write songs. :triggered:

Rihanna is still talented ya know.

THIS

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Tyler Henry said:

that's hilarious and hypocritical especially when all this site does all day is put down other pop stars so what's the problem.

Did you read what I said? because it doesn't seem so.

Taylorrgh
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Did you read what I said? because it doesn't seem so.

oh I read it and I replied. You just didn't like what I had to say about it.

Killa

Tbh i wish and most of us are a bit jealous. Like :giveup:

You just really have to have the talent to know what gon smash

Also its not that easy cause we all know not everyone makes a song work and create a hit.

But damn 500... if she doesnt have one big hit im out

Archived