💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga: Enigma and Limited Jazz & Piano Engagement

ryanripley

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
Just now, S0436 said:

So as it said presale is 27th July, will that coincide with the release of LG6 and a tour bundle?  Still seems hard to believe as it will clash with ASIB

It definitely won’t. No album is coming before LG6. Imo 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So as it said presale is 27th July, will that coincide with the release of LG6 and a tour bundle?  Still seems hard to believe as it will clash with ASIB

Honestly I see her releasing two albums at once for two different things, we all know that her team is horrible with planning things out. 

Sylvanas

Realistically, if the tickets are going on sale next Friday, we're getting an announcement tonight. Maybe a single, but I wouldn't hope for that much :laughga: But definitely news!

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Quasi

Since Bobby and Gaga will most likely be viewing this thread,

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT US. WE WUV YOU.

tenor.gif?itemid=4999721

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Sherlock112

I'm dying Gaga please announce something :cryga:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Since Bobby and Gaga will most likely be viewing this thread,

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT US. WE WUV YOU.

tenor.gif?itemid=4999721

Too late. 

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, S0436 said:

If the rumours are true, don't expect much promo for ASIB music. Apparently no single planned before the movie / soundtrack so... I'm pretty sure LG6 will be her focus in terms of music and ASIB in terms of acting

MaryJaneHolland

I don't even think I was this excited pre-LG5

superthumb.jpg?t=1504732853

This is next level hype, release it tomorrow or I'll cut a hoe

MaryJaneHolland

I remember I was scrolling through a random thread here and when I went back to the main page it was full of NEWS threads about PI announcement

Let see if the same happens now

Edit: It didn't. She loathes us

Ashley
45 minutes ago, Admin said:

I'm pretty sure she's doing two different shows for this residency.

This is what I was hoping for!! :tony:

I know most fans don’t like her doing Jazz but I always regretted not seeing the Cheek to Cheek tour, especially after seeing videos.

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If the rumours are true, don't expect much promo for ASIB music. Apparently no single planned before the music so... I'm pretty sure LG6 will be her focus in terms of music and ASIB in terms of acting

I’m not sure if we have evidence to be „pretty sure” of anything at this point tbh. The sad thing is that if ASIB would come in May, I think we would have a full on promo - movie and music wise. Since the movie was pushed back to October, her team was pretty much forced to play it all out and squeeze things in those couple of months and for me personally it’s kinda sad. The double cancellation didnt help either. 

Oriane

So putting "Enigma" aside for a moment...

"Limitez Jazz and Piano Engagement" sounds so mysterious and interesting ! It's not a simple title, the fact that it's so long compared to the alleged pop segment makes me wonder if there's something more than simply a duet album of covers with Tony.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Z
8 minutes ago, Oriane said:

So putting "Enigma" aside for a moment...

"Limitez Jazz and Piano Engagement" sounds so mysterious and interesting ! It's not a simple title, the fact that it's so long compared to the alleged pop segment makes me wonder if there's something more than simply a duet album of covers with Tony.

Well, Tony did an album with a pianist two or three years ago

Magneto

I am a cynical monster whose positive stan side died during the ARTPOP era...multiple times

*dramatically looks out the window*

But this...

this could be real, guys. Idk why, but this feels real somehow. My LG6 hype has started. OFFICIALLY 

Free my mind

Archived