Starfire looks like she is about to sing “Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me“ :messga: 

We love a kinky kween

boom boom cherry

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

The costuming is awful... Starfire and Raven got the worst of it. Raven looks too Mall Goth and Starfire looks all kinds of wrong. The fur coat, vinyl dress and thigh high velvet boots do not fit any characterizations of Starfire. The hair style also looks cheap due to how PERFECT and tight the curls are.

Looser curls

rBVaJFiWjgiAeqHdAATDCPHtHQ8346.jpg

and even an outfit that has more of this kind of look

1abfe93b4d8056a69eaf1b75bd0f4339.png

Would be a much better fit.

ThisGuyTony

The original Teen Titans cartoon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this mess + Teen Titans Go

Babel

What an awful mess. Embarrasing. 

It hurts so bad they’re doing Teen Titans like that. It had so much potential to be BIG.

Reality
1 hour ago, River said:

shazam-movie-costume-dceu-zachary-levi.j

It's like a cheap costume for Halloween from Ali Express

I actually kind of like Shazam's outfit. It's certainly not perfect, but I think sticking to comic book accuracy is a plus in this instance. 

One outfit I just absolutely dislike in the DCEU is Batman's. I think Affleck does a decent job in the role, but that suit is terrible...He looks like he's constantly trying not to choke.

🖤👹

River
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I actually kind of like Shazam's outfit. It's certainly not perfect, but I think sticking to comic book accuracy is a plus in this instance. 

One outfit I just absolutely dislike in the DCEU is Batman's. I think Affleck does a decent job in the role, but that suit is terrible...He looks like he's constantly trying not to choke.

I think in general the DCEU outfits are not that good.. it's like when they made them they thought about the sex appeal of the character as a factor of the outfit, so Batman is suppose to be an old version? let's make it chubby and not sexy, Harley is young? let's put less clothes on her and make her a crazy sexy clown girl..

It's really Snyder's way of work: boom, sexy, wooosh bang on the floor for the entrance, manifesto of the villain and so on..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
1 minute ago, River said:

I think in general the DCEU outfits are not that good.. it's like when they made them they thought about the sex appeal of the character as a factor of the outfit, so Batman is suppose to be an old version? let's make it chubby and not sexy, Harley is young? let's put less clothes on her and make her a crazy sexy clown girl..

It's really Snyder's way of work: boom, sexy, wooosh bang on the floor for the entrance, manifesto of the villain and so on..

I think they need to do a better job of balancing the realism and the comic book-fantasy aspect of the costumes. I feel like the DCEU, in many ways, is trying too hard to make their costumes seem realistic, but forget about how fun they can be. 

Look at Marvel, especially during the Phase One stuff. Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, and Black Widow all pretty much look like their comic book counterpart, which of course a few changes here and there.

The only DCEU costumes that I think are pretty good are Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

🖤👹

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think they need to do a better job of balancing the realism and the comic book-fantasy aspect of the costumes. I feel like the DCEU, in many ways, is trying too hard to make their costumes seem realistic, but forget about how fun they can be. 

22 minutes ago, River said:

I think in general the DCEU outfits are not that good..

sksksks, have you seen that golden scaly suits from the comics for Aquaman movie statue and toyline from the Comic Con this year that posted earlier today?? It was all fun and cool, and I had hopes for it, cos I trust in James Wan, until that picture leaks, like, why?! His movies suits are great! :sharon:

Spoiler

AQ_Movie_Aquaman_Front_5b4fa8c68d3c45.85

Spoiler

Aquaman-costume.jpg

Spoiler

DiZqCZuWAAEySh4.jpg

Spoiler

Dibe4jlU0AAemuO.jpg

And it is definitely real, because we know toys always leaks many things from a franchise films.

I'd still gonna see it tho, cos James Wan. But this golden suit just flawed it a little sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

zakariah

It honestly looks like they spent most of their costume budget on Robin & said 'f**k it!' to the rest of them. I can't believe some people on Twitter actually like the other costumes, I want to vomit.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, River said:

Even Shazam looks horrible

2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

:triggered:

Final look sksksksks

Honestly, this should be comedy movie, like Deadpool but for kids, without all those explicit stuffs, otherwise it won't fly. I mean look at him!!

DiUPyUvXkAER0No.jpg

RAMROD
Just now, Aquarius said:

It honestly looks like they spent most of their costume budget on Robin & said 'f**k it!' to the rest of them. I can't believe some people on Twitter actually like the other costumes, I want to vomit.

Ya, it seems obvious that this show will be like Robin and his 3 amateur henchmen or something, instead of actual team. We will see. 

ltlmnstr

This is a whole nother level of yikes!

I was secretly rooting for them because there's this whole backlash that Starfire can't be played by a black actress. And I had some hope that the actress would deliver. 

Reality
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksks, have you seen that golden scaly suits from the comics for Aquaman movie statue and toyline from the Comic Con this year that posted earlier today?? It was all fun and cool, and I had hopes for it, cos I trust in James Wan, until that picture leaks, like, why?! His movies suits are great! :sharon:

Hide contents

AQ_Movie_Aquaman_Front_5b4fa8c68d3c45.85

Hide contents

Aquaman-costume.jpg

Hide contents

DiZqCZuWAAEySh4.jpg

Hide contents

Dibe4jlU0AAemuO.jpg

And it is definitely real, because we know toys always leaks many things from a franchise films.

I'd still gonna see it tho, cos James Wan. But this golden suit just flawed it a little sksksks

I did see those photos, and I actually kind of like it. I think this statue in particular does makes the costume look really cool:

DiZqCZuWAAEySh4.jpg

I did like his outfit in Justice League though, it seems like they keep changing his costume. They need to stick with one thing!

🖤👹

VOLANTIS

They had a chance to go overboard with the goth culture for Raven and they do this disney reject outfit for Raven?

That's not a starfire costume and you can't convince me otherwise.

I didn't know we needed a teenage Joker but I guess he's a titan too?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived