💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New “Bohemian Rhapsody” trailer is out!

Regina George

Featured Posts

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I feel the same way. This is a big competitor. (And to be honest, I feel that their marketing is winning at the moment)

hmmm What a random tweet. Not sure why they would be competing against each other. But also, we haven't any feedback on BR at all. Both films could be duds for all we know.  :( 

Max Vandeburg
1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

hmmm What a random tweet.

That person works at The Hollywood Reporter. She already knew about the release of ASIB trailer in early June before we did. She is a Gaga fan as well.

Please, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put one movie against the other. It was just a comment. I'm sure they will be incredible and great, and I can't wait to watch both.

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Max Vandeburg said:

That person works at The Hollywood Reporter. She already knew about the release of ASIB trailer in early June before we did. She is a Gaga fan as well.

Please, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put one movie against the other. It was just a comment. I'm sure they will be incredible and great, and I can't wait to watch both.

Oh I have nothing against what you wrote. Just saying that Laura hasn't seen either movie, so why would have either of them stake a claim to any awards just yet, know what I mean?

I hope they're both great too.

Archived