Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shea Coulé drags Born This Way

Babel

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I hate when people say BTW is only about LGBTQ. 1 Gaga was not that desperate seeking for gay fans because she had them since day one. 2 She was clearly "speaking from personal experiences" and her perspective of life. Marry The Night, TEOG, You and I, The Queen, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus, Hair are all about her just like TFM tracks!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh

If she hadn't released this album i would have never been confident about myself being different from my other classmates.

No one has the right to bring something down, especially when its important to a lot of people. :excuseu:

IAmNotHere1997

She's a TF/TFM stan, what are you expecting. She gonna drag everything post-2010.

Sepsami

WHAT THE **** is going on with queer people and attacking people of their own community/allies :saladga:

This whole PC SJW culture can go to ****, it is ruining the reputation of honest humanitarian activism :madge:

On top of that Gaga is the LAST popstar we should be accusing of pandering or fake support for popularity :messga:

Doncho

Wow. Imagine being a queer person and hating Born this Way and its message. And time has proven that Gaga didnt make that album to "sell" to queer people. She loves the gays and she is bisexual soooo

rumours

I all of a sudden stan rose pedals. 

BTW isn’t a great album imo, but I’m not gonna drag (no pun intended) Gaga just because she wanted to make an anthem for LGBTQ acceptance. Let’s drag BTW for its copious amounts of filler NOT its message. 

SlaeUrAnus

The LGBT community attacking an ally, what’s new? 

In my messy era.

Knife

Honestly, those comments are pretty mild compared to some of the stuff posted here.

You guys are being dramatic. 🐀

RAMROD

Yeah, I saw it yesterday and kept it cute :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived