I don’t understand how anyone likes her

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
3 minutes ago, heda97 said:

I don’t understand how anyone likes her

It’s simple, she makes good music. I don’t understand what people don’t understand about that :laughga:

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

It’s simple, she makes good music. I don’t understand what people don’t understand about that :laughga:

Because most people can't stand a hateful ass biggot. I do think she makes good music but whenever I think of all the **** she's said it's an instant turnoff. At least I don't **** with that tbh.

LaLuna

Instead of bouncing on d*ck she should be seeking professional help for her issues, that's what she really needs.

Henri Bardot
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Because most people can't stand a hateful ass biggot. I do think she makes good music but whenever I think of all the **** she's said it's an instant turnoff. At least I don't **** with that tbh.

but it's good

pooiota

whore
10 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Not for me! She’s a legend in her own area and I stan :bon:

SPARTACUS
25 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Typical.

It could be Hitler himself - once he makes music that the gays can pop their pussies to, it doesn't matter what he's said or done.  The shallows indeed. 🙄

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

ALGAYDO
21 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

but it's good

15 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Not for me! She’s a legend in her own area and I stan :bon:

I don’t understand y’all lol

so, hypothetically, someone should be allowed to be openly racist, homophobic and misogynistic, as long as they make “good” music, it’s all good? Explain lol 

Adampervez

Guys shes obviously trolling. She actually does this often but then immediately returns to it, i think she finds peoples reactions funny

StarstruckIllusion

How you just gon cancel an entire album? Ughhh mess. I’m hoping she takes this time to see a therapist but we know she won’t. Especially when her fans are just as snapped as she is. 

Babel
25 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Typical.

It could be Hitler himself - once he makes music that the gays can pop their pussies to, it doesn't matter what he's said or done.  The shallows indeed. 🙄

It was Terry Richardson himself and y'all were living for his photos of Gaga and were BEGGING for that music video. The shallows indeed. :vegas:

Little Fighter

Wouldn't we all rather bounce on DIsCo sticK than listen to an Azealia album?

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

MaryJaneHolland

omg she's a mess

just drop that ****, it's not like she was going to do a months long promotional campaign or smth 

SPARTACUS
17 minutes ago, Vegas said:

It was Terry Richardson himself and y'all were living for his photos of Gaga and were BEGGING for that music video. The shallows indeed. :vegas:

Uh! Which "ya'll"? lol  Lemme gather YOU rn.  First of all iNEVER wanted Gaga working with that creep, I sure as HELL will NEVER save those pics or buy that book and after seeing the leaked footage, I NEVER want that video to see the light of day.  *Khia voice* Which "ya'll" Vegasssss?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived