I donโ€™t understand how anyone likes her

Im รก Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
3 minutes ago, heda97 said:

I donโ€™t understand how anyone likes her

Itโ€™s simple, she makes good music. I donโ€™t understand what people donโ€™t understand about thatย :laughga:

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Itโ€™s simple, she makes good music. I donโ€™t understand what people donโ€™t understand about thatย :laughga:

Because most people can't stand a hateful ass biggot. I do think she makes good music but whenever I think of all the **** she's said it's an instant turnoff. At least I don't **** with that tbh.

LaLuna

Instead of bouncing on d*ck she should be seeking professional help for her issues, that's what she really needs.

Henri Bardot
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Because most people can't stand a hateful ass biggot. I do think she makes good music but whenever I think of all the **** she's said it's an instant turnoff. At least I don't **** with that tbh.

but it's good

pooiota

whore
10 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Not for me! Sheโ€™s a legend in her own area and I stanย :bon:

SPARTACUS
25 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Typical.

ย 

It could be Hitler himself - once he makes music that the gays can pop their pussies to, it doesn't matter what he's said or done.ย  The shallows indeed. ๐Ÿ™„

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

ALGAYDO
21 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

but it's good

ย 

15 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Not for me! Sheโ€™s a legend in her own area and I stanย :bon:

I donโ€™t understand yโ€™all lol

so, hypothetically, someone should be allowed to be openly racist, homophobic and misogynistic, as long as they make โ€œgoodโ€ music, itโ€™s all good? Explain lolย 

Adampervez

Guys shes obviously trolling. She actually does this often but then immediately returns to it, i think she finds peoples reactions funny

StarstruckIllusion

How you just gon cancel an entire album? Ughhh mess. Iโ€™m hoping she takes this time to see a therapist but we know she wonโ€™t. Especially when her fans are just as snapped as she is.ย 

Babel
25 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Typical.

ย 

It could be Hitler himself - once he makes music that the gays can pop their pussies to, it doesn't matter what he's said or done.ย  The shallows indeed. ๐Ÿ™„

It was Terry Richardson himself and y'all were living for his photos of Gaga and were BEGGING for that music video. The shallows indeed. :vegas:

Little Fighter

Wouldn't we all rather bounce on DIsCo sticK than listen to an Azealia album?

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

MaryJaneHolland

omg she's a mess

just drop that ****, it's not like she was going to do a months long promotional campaign or smthย 

SPARTACUS
17 minutes ago, Vegas said:

It was Terry Richardson himself and y'all were living for his photos of Gaga and were BEGGING for that music video. The shallows indeed. :vegas:

Uh! Which "ya'll"? lolย  Lemme gather YOU rn.ย  First of all iNEVER wanted Gaga working with that creep, I sure as HELL will NEVER save those pics or buy that book and after seeing the leaked footage, I NEVER want that video to see the light of day.ย  *Khia voice* Which "ya'll" Vegasssss?

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Archived