💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris

Monsterious

Featured Posts

It actually doesnt matter all that much when their stadium dates still gross more than arena dates that are sold out lol. You dont have to sell out every stadium date and even unsold stadium dates tend to make more money than a 100% sold out arena date. It's so funny to me that so many are shading Bey with these dates when she just grossed about 900M$ in her career touring total about a week ago.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I can understand why, like honestly, I lived 3 years in France, listened to the Virgin radio almost daily + some locals AND the Italian radio when I went there, the only time when I started to hear Beyonce was with Hymn 4 the Weekend.. and maybe Halo twice a year?

Beyonce is not so good in Europe.. and Jay not at all..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

TheCureinMalibu
5 hours ago, Gay said:

because i was pointing out the fact that this hate thread was created because people are jealous...

what is it that you don't get about that...

good god you guys get so hostile when people point out fact in here 

shut up 

L E O

Okay, here's the tea. The Real tea, not some speculation. They failed to sold around 10500 tickets, while the stadium capacity is around 75000/80000, depending on the concert setting. So yeah, it's a lot, but it means that they still sold at least 64000 tickets. If it looks "empty" (if I was a musician i wish my gigs would be this empty lol) it's because most of the tickets unsold were standing ones.

I'm sorry, but this ain't a flop AT ALL, especially when you sold out the very same stadium the day before and play in another one in the same country two day after that.

And for y'all coming at Jay, he's sure less famous than Bey in France, but he definitively had the most crazy reactions from the audience, both days. (I did both)

Y'all stay pressed, they still doing just fine 

The Z

- This era is a total flop for Beyoncé and Jay-Z. But people won't even remember it, so I guess they don't even bother. 

- This thread is NOT hating on Beyoncé, some of you are just pressed Bey fans, but come on, Perfect Illusion flopped hard and we all admit it, it's the same thing. 

- Gaga does better than this and the JWT was indeed 100% sold-out. 

/thread

Rainbow Unicorn

They're performing for an average of almost 50,000 people per night. They didn't sell out every stadium but most of them were packed and at least they're able to perform in such venues... It's Beyoncé's third stadium tour by the way (and her second with Jay-Z).

Don't want to shade Gaga but saying she does better when she's clearly not able to have a full stadium tour is a bit ridiculous. I wish Gaga could sell out stadiums all over the world. I'm hoping the next era will be huge. 

SuvegesGabor

Y'all forget that when most of the people bought their tickets they had no idea that France would play the final... Which means that there were obviously people who chose to witness that special moment somewhere else, with their friends or family etc (who might not have had tickets to see the show, right?).

Also I'm pretty sure - given that public transport in Paris can become quite messy during huge events like these - some people just didn't make it on time, and that first picture is from the opening, that is literally the first song...

Saw Gaga on 11/2/2014 and 1/18/2018 // Saw Madonna on 11/8/2015 // Saw Cher on 9/3/2017 // Saw Lorde on 10/8/2017

mister max

If I was a musician, I'd love to play for this "empty" stadium :poot:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
4 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

- This era is a total flop for Beyoncé and Jay-Z. But people won't even remember it, so I guess they don't even bother. 

Their $$$ from these stadium dates disagree :reductive:

4 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

- Gaga does better than this and the JWT was indeed 100% sold-out. 

I mean, some seats were empty in the Europe shows because of the resheduling but they just reported the numbers for the original date :poot: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Emigrante
15 hours ago, Gay said:

umm i'm not hating on gaga. i love gaga and bey. i'm just stating #facts 

and this stadium seems pretty packed to me. gaga could only dream to do this in paris any night lol

You're not stating facts, cause as someone already said JWT was completely sold out. XD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

7 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

shut up 

Oh henny I hit a nerve? don’t be upset with facts tho. It’s not mine or bey’s fault gaga can barely do 1 arena in France 

facts are facts :trollga:

5 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

You're not stating facts, cause as someone already said JWT was completely sold out. XD

Lol that arena tour wasn’t sold out 

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Gay said:

Oh henny I hit a nerve? don’t be upset with facts tho. It’s not mine or bey’s fault gaga can barely do 1 arena in France 

facts are facts :trollga:

oh i just tell you to shut up.

Neither of what you've said is truth or facts. You can just go delusional telling yourself that you're right and entitled to your wrong "facts", i wouldn't say anything from now on.

Archived