💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Scathach
28 minutes ago, Gay said:

even the second show seems to be packed in the pics op showed, like all the seats are taken (except for obviously the ones behind the stage) and GA seems to be getting full. the pics were taken before the concert started  

i don't get this website's obsession w bey flopping. it is embarrassing at this point    

I have a friend there and it’s as empty during the concert.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Gay said:

umm i'm not hating on gaga. i love gaga and bey. i'm just stating #facts 

and this stadium seems pretty packed to me. gaga could only dream to do this in paris any night lol

I guess I just don’t relate to statements like this as I don’t drag an artist to praise another. Sorry. 

⚯͛

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Gay said:

this whole thread was designed to hate on bey: "Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris" when the stadium is pretty packed but the op shows a pic of the seats behind the stage that will obviously be empty. and yall happy and celebrating these fake news

and i'm the one pressed :sure:

Those areas covered by black are not behind the stage. Stop with the Trump "fake news" line. You are not stating facts here.

This show did well the first night. I simply don't think there is demand for two night everywhere this tour...for various reasons. It's not that big of a deal. 

Luzaleja
2 hours ago, Gay said:

you lil monsters want bey to flop so hard because you know gaga can't even sell an arena anymore damn 

this is so unnecessary and untrue. as if most of the JWT arenas and stadiums weren't sold out. I know GGD is full of Beyonce haters and threads like this are ugly and annoying, and happen way too often, but trying to drag LG down because of it is meh. 

OT: it's sad to see so many people here enjoy and almost celebrate when others don't do as well as expected. it's embarrassing. and then when other fanbases do this to Gaga y'all call them toxic, when you're as toxic as they are :rip:

it's even sadder because it's obvious why today's date for Bey & Jay undersold a lot. Probably more than half of french people are out on the streets or at bars celebrating their win at the World Cup. I know for most of the people in the US football is not important, but for most of the rest of the world it's a party everyone takes a part on.

elijahfan
57 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

The drag attempt :rip:

It's the World Cup Final. France was in it. Of course everyone is wathcing at home, in a park or in a bar. And after the victory everyone goes partying. I wouldn't have went either if I were French and I'm a stan.

Well, still a legitimate drag since the tickets were available for purchase long before we knew France would be a World Cup finalist.... But I mean it's Ok, it's hard enough to fill 1 Stade de France, almost impossible to fill 2 in a row, I don't know what went through their minds.

Haroon

That’s some bad coincident scheduling :rip:

Also I’m not sure why they’re doing 2 shows per stadium each time, like I get they’re big but they’ve both toured already for their most recent albums :sweat: I went to OTRII in London and had an amazing time but I still don’t see why they’re overbooking because there just honestly isn’t demand to 100% fill each venue. Might as well book a big venue for one night and then move On To The Next One (:poot:)

21 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Those areas covered by black are not behind the stage. Stop with the Trump "fake news" line. You are not stating facts here.

This show did well the first night. I simply don't think there is demand for two night everywhere this tour...for various reasons. It's not that big of a deal. 

those seats covered in black were not even for sale. she has this in every show. if you go to ticketmaster these same areas say "tickets not available" and are grey

you tried it

again, worry about gaga not selling arenas and stop hating on bey and her packed stadium tours  

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Lol,  France won the FIFA. 

It's totally normal. 

Who would attend a concert in the Victory day? 

Me! Cause I don't care. 

Let all those people stay away please and give me that private concert yesh :worship2:

:tony:

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Gay said:

again, worry about gaga not selling arenas and stop hating on bey and her packed stadium tours  

We don’t have to worry about that, but thank you so much for your concern :diane: 

⚯͛

I’m so bored and fed up of Beyoncé being the new female pop star to hate. Someone said she’s a local artist which is just plain delusional, she’s one of the most successful entertainers in the entire world. It’s not like she’s Florida Georgia Line or some country crap. The World Cup is the biggest sporting event in Europe and France are in the final the same night so yeah it’s not going to be as busy 😂 

elijahfan
20 minutes ago, Gay said:

those seats covered in black were not even for sale. she has this in every show. if you go to ticketmaster these same areas say "tickets not available" and are grey

you tried it

What's your problem boo? Like I said earlier, booking 2 Stade de France shows in a row is almost impossible, and the fact the 2nd date didn't sell out isn't a matter of opinion, it's a fact.... Tons of tickets were still available for purchase the day of the show. And it's alright, like I said it's difficult enough to fill 1 stadium.

Also, what's with the unecessary Gaga hate? She might not have sold out each and every show she's ever performed, but at least she has never ridiculously overestimated the demand.

Whispering
11 minutes ago, Gay said:

you tried it

I'm not trying anything. The areas change from show to show. They aren't for sale because those sections aren't needed because they aren't selling out.

This topic has nothing to do with Gaga. Why should I worry about her! I'm not worried about Beyonce either. 

Luke78619
44 minutes ago, Gay said:

And this stadium seems pretty packed to me. gaga could only dream to do this in paris any night lol

Gaga did, she had a sold out show in Paris during the artrave tour :green: 

but I do agree with you about the pic in the OP, all the seats are taken except for the ones behind the stage, which people can't buy because they're behind the stage, of course it's gonna look empty if you take a picture focusing on the stage and whats  behind it :triggered:

and y'all know the big event that people are celebrating tonight, they can go see Beyoncé or jay z any time they like

altho I did think most of the Bey fans would be gayz who don't like sports but I'm not here to stereotype :ph34r:

yall seriously need to chill, bey is doing fine and I'm sure she's not upset about the seats behind her that she can't see. Gaga is also doing fine, af if any of your comments are gonna bring them down, it's a waste of time to hate on people, on anyone tbh :nails:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I'm not trying anything. The areas change from show to show. They aren't for sale because those sections aren't needed because they aren't selling out.

This topic has nothing to do with Gaga. Why should I worry about her! I'm not worried about Beyonce either. 

wrong again. these areas are grey and "not available" as soon as the tickets go on sale. it has nothing to do w no selling out 

people bring gaga here to every.single.post on here. go check my cardi b post and the very first comment is about gaga even tho the post has absolutely nothing to do w gaga 

Archived