Jo Calderone is back on Twitter!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 minutes ago, youandi said:

For some reason, I thought I remember that account teasing Frankenstein and they lost all credibility to me but I might be misremembering 

but then everyone is so sure it’s her so idk

that acc has only tweeted about jo, some unreleased gaga lyrics from the ARTPOP era(prob ARTPOP act II) but that was a long time ago :gaycat:  but nowadays it only retweets lady gaga posts, its not really an insider account 

monketsharona
Just now, Andree said:

that acc has only tweeted about jo, some unreleased gaga lyrics from the ARTPOP era(prob ARTPOP act II) but that was a long time ago :gaycat:  but nowadays it only retweets lady gaga posts, its not really an insider account 

yeah I think he also posted some lyrics from a RedOne song in 2015 when they were interacting together on Twitter 

monketsharona
Just now, lydians said:

Can #2018RadioIsOurs be ours yet? Please

I feel like the album is coming but people who were teasing the '2018 radio is ours' will be cancelled. Just my feeling. 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

yeah I think he also posted some lyrics from a RedOne song in 2015 when they were interacting together on Twitter 

yeah she was tweeting something about a song called I am who I am, it was probably a redOne song but she never said anything about releasing it, she only tweets lyrics and retweets stuff from that account lol 

Hallonkola

I feel like the album is coming but people who were teasing the '2018 radio is ours' will be cancelled. Just my feeling. 

Mhmm.. She probably scrapped that 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, lydians said:

Mhmm.. She probably scrapped that 

I just feel BloodPop and Boys Noize replaced DJWS and his team on LG6

ryanripley

same

Spoiler

and lowkey glad too :giggle: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Andrea B

@PunkTheFunk you should investigate this account and tell us if you think its gaga or some random gay :gaycat:, i'm 100% sure its gaga but some people still think that parez is managing this account for some reason 

make a thread about this if you want :gaycat:

your threads are iconic btw:diane:

Rifek
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

this! 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

same

Reveal hidden contents

and lowkey glad too :giggle: 

so much scrapped stuff :nooo: the redOne songs, probably the DJWS songs, the ARTPOP songs:smh: I'd love to listen to the DJWS songs just because of gaga, not because I'm a fan of DJWS

ryanripley
Just now, Andree said:

so much scrapped stuff :nooo: the redOne songs, probably the DJWS songs, the ARTPOP songs:smh: I'd love to listen to the DJWS songs just because of gaga, not because I'm a fan of DJWS

her unreleased era better come :nooo: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JohnWayne92
22 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Rise/Make Me? 

Technically a day a part...but also, which of these songs mattered? :gum: I dont remember either of them being very big, or projected to be for that matter. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived