Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Mary Queen of Scots Trailer

smokeandhush

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

knowing those awards, Gags is going to have to pay to get it...so she better get her coins ready.

now that she's signed a Vegas residency she has the money to buy 1000 Oscars :vegas:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I want either of them to win an Oscar, but I also want Gaga to win, ahhhhh, this is hard 😢 

Jessica C

I just can't take this version seriously. The CW's 'Reign' was so much better. I mean, Mary trying to survive the French Court and Catherine de Médici was the BEST part of the story and don't think they will show any of that in this film. Sad. (I just love Reign and Adelaide Kane so much.)

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

RAMROD
10 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Not really. Any movie released between January and December can be nominated.

10 hours ago, ryanripley said:

so why does the oscars website say nov 15th, 2018 is the final deadline for the 91st oscars

10 hours ago, smokeandhush said:

THREAD STILL ALIVE. 

I think there's a deadline for foreign films, documentaries and other flop categories. Not for the rest (the ones that matter), though.

10 hours ago, smokeandhush said:

The Shape of Water, and I, Tonya were both released in December 2017 and were nominated in the last Oscars. 

So were Phantom Thread, The Post, The Disaster Artist...

Most Oscar nominated movies are released between Oct-Dec.

I am not sure about this movie.

As for past films, it was already released for limited crowds prior, hence eligible, examples:

La La Land, released at Venice Film Festival, August 2016

Darkest Hour, released at Telluride Film Festival & Toronto Film Festival, September 2017

Shape of Water, released at Venice Film Festival, August 2017

Disaster Artist, released at SXSW, March 2017

I, Tonya, released at TIFF, September 2017

So, unless Mary Queen of Scots will be released in limited crowds before its wide release date, it may not have the opportunity to be nominated at all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
11 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Bookmarked for when Toni Collette snatches the Oscar.

Reveal hidden contents

Just being realistic, I'd love Gaga to win Best Actress but it's not gonna happen. 

Literally no one said Gaga was gonna win an Oscar. What we have been predicting is a nomination.

mpthecat

I live for the two Cate Blanchett movies (though the first one was better), but I love both of these actresses so I'm gonna give this a chance when it comes out.

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I am not sure about this movie.

As for past films, it was already released for limited crowds prior, hence eligible, examples:

La La Land, released at Venice Film Festival, August 2016

Darkest Hour, released at Telluride Film Festival & Toronto Film Festival, September 2017

Shape of Water, released at Venice Film Festival, August 2017

Disaster Artist, released at SXSW, March 2017

I, Tonya, released at TIFF, September 2017

So, unless Mary Queen of Scots will be released in limited crowds before its wide release date, it may not have the opportunity to be nominated at all.

It’s probably premiering at TIFF

Archived