opinion

CEREMONY: Tapestry (Carole King)

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

gaga's YGAF cover is in my opinion one of her best performances she's ever done. Top 5 for me :flutter:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

rumours
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Gaga's cover is so great.

1 minute ago, GaGaSwift said:

gaga's YGAF cover is in my opinion one of her best performances she's ever done. Top 5 for me :flutter:

Yeah, I agree. She really knocked it out of the park.

I also figured I would be eternally excommunicated from GGD if I didn't include her cover 😅

That J
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yeah, I agree. She really knocked it out of the park.

I also figured I would be eternally excommunicated from GGD if I didn't include her cover 😅

Hahaha. Ahhh 

So much good music in this thread.  This is a keeper! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Pop Music

Thanks for all the love and support in this thread. My fav didn't make number 1 (I knew it wouldn't) but you can't win em all. Love you all  💝

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Oriane

I think that's 3 times in a row that my 11 wins in a megarate !

Thank you, it was so nice as always. Can't wait for the next one !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann

Thanks to all who participated! I really do love doing these megarates, and I hope you enjoy them as well. The next album will be released really soon. :hug:

I'm debating whether to do either 1) another widely-acclaimed classic 2) an overlooked recent release 3) an obscure older release... Do you all have a preference of those three options?

Also, I have a cool idea for a game related to Gaga's albums... stay tuned :tea:

Ronk

Hoping for a Tracy album someday.  I would say some are widely-acclaimed classics.  Self titled won 3 grammies.  Crossroads is a classic.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Oriane

Maybe an overlooked recent release ? I would be curious to see what we would be rating !

calmar
15 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Thanks to all who participated! I really do love doing these megarates, and I hope you enjoy them as well. The next album will be released really soon. :hug:

I'm debating whether to do either 1) another widely-acclaimed classic 2) an overlooked recent release 3) an obscure older release... Do you all have a preference of those three options?

Also, I have a cool idea for a game related to Gaga's albums... stay tuned :tea:

I have suggestions based on which one you go with.

1) Do one from a different genre, like the Beatles or Elvis (rock), the Beach Boys (surf rock), or KC & The Sunshine Band, Donna Summer, Chic, Village People or the Bee Gees (disco.) 
2) Someone from Eurovision (at least it's obscure to Americans), or with their permission, a Gagadaily member.
3) Something classical, like a compilation album of Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Chopin, Bach, etc.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

That J

Im also down for Tracy! But it may just be 3 of us. Lol. 

I like classics and obscure, oldies are fun. Whatever you pick, I am fairly sure I will like. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Oriane

I would love the Beatles ! But I think you said somewhere you were not too fond of them @Rumours1977 ?

Ronk
9 minutes ago, That J said:

Im also down for Tracy! But it may just be 3 of us. Lol. 

I like classics and obscure, oldies are fun. Whatever you pick, I am fairly sure I will like. 

Tracy was mentioned during an early megarate, and there seemed to plenty of support.  She does have a greatest hits album.  Two of the songs on that album:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived