opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Why would we care about success when the music is not artistic or original lol

read my last comments please 

Vegas

Going urban like Madonna did it with Hard  Candy following the Timbaland trend that was going on in 2008, just to be dragged for trying too hard to get a hit by fans, media and critics. No thanks. 

Edited by Vegas
  • Like 1

baptism
36 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Dua Lipa is totally urban music. New Rules is totally urban pop so we might have a different definition of what urban music is. If I am wrong, then I'm totally sorry 

Maybe we do. To me Dua is definitely pop. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, baptism said:

Maybe we do. To me Dua is definitely pop. 

and what do you consider urban? 

Max Vandeburg

Guys... c'mon. If Gaga had listened to people talking "oh, this is the only way to succeed now" she would never have released The Fame in the first place.

Gaga is a trendsetter. This includes taking risks and, yes, even failing several times. She's been doing this since the beginning of her career. it's one of the main reasons I'm a fan to this day.

Edited by Max Vandeburg
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

CautiousLurker

OR, better yet, we could collectively pray :pray:

Spoiler

tumblr_ngy11yRbnS1u65ih7o1_500.gif

He's helped us out before, just sayin  :oops:

• LMAO 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Guys... c'mon. If Gaga had listened to people talking "oh, this is the only way to succeed now" she would never have released The Fame in the first place.

Gaga is a trendsetter. This includes taking risks and, yes, even failing several times. She's been doing this since the beginning of her career. it's one of the main reasons I'm a fan to this day.

You're right, that kind of changes my mind. Thank you! 

• Like 1

reversewarhol

It doesn’t have to be urban to be successful lol. It could be successful in any genre. Also LG6 won’t be any more successful than Joanne and ARTPOP just watch 

retroglamx
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I never said I want her to be successful again, y'all are messing my words. I like the iconic reputation she built with Joanne and I'm not running after the #1 hit at all. The thread was about discussing how she could make LG6 successful and I gave my opinion, but that doesnt mean it's what I want her to do !

latrice-girl-really-gif-drag-race.gif

Sis, you literally named your thread The only way for LG6 to be successful

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.
  • LMAO 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

latrice-girl-really-gif-drag-race.gif

Sis, you literally named your thread The only way for LG6 to be successful

now explain me how does that mean "I want Gaga to be successful again". Plz think about it before you answer 

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've been wanting a 90s inspired soulful RnB album from Gaga since before Joanne came out. Her vocals would slay and I'm sure she would infuse the soft mellow sounds with something sonically jarring and intriguing 

i would normally go off on Joanne but I can't afford it right now 

So you little joannsters live to fight another day 

:vegas:

Edited by PMKKARDASHiAN
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

retroglamx
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

now explain me how does that mean "I want Gaga to be successful again". Plz think about it before you answer 

source.gif

well, you created a thread expressing your opinion about the aforementioned subject and now you're backtracking a little and that's totally fine. let's stop beating the dead horse.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

source.gif

well, you created a thread expressing your opinion about the aforementioned subject and now you're backtracking a little and that's totally fine. let's stop beating the dead horse.

well I always said that I wanted LG6 to be dark deep electronic with techno vibes. However I'd be fine with an urban pop album but yeah let's stop beating the dead horse.