Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD 2nd Original Song Contest: Summer Edition

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Robagaga
5 minutes ago, Caothangaga said:

feel like the biggest flop ever I really tired so hard to create a song that people would enjoy guess I failed thank u to anyone who ever voted for me bless you :( :(

HUN NO :heart:

NO 

NO 

NO 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOUR SONG WAS GREAT

WINNING DOESN'T MATTER

IT IS COMPLETELY ARBITRARY! 

Sorry for screaming hahah I just don't want you to ever feel like a flop. You are not. 

You are so brave and I am so fucking proud of you. I could never put myself out there, I just don't have that sort of courage. You did. That is honestly so fucking impressive. You ought to be proud of that! 

Keep working! Keep refining your craft! 

DONT GIVE UP YOU ARE A STAR. 

Please don't feel like a flop. I am in awe to you, you are amazing, know that :heart:

TAKE CARE :kara:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
  • Love 4

Caothangaga
2 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

HUN NO :heart:

NO 

NO 

NO 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOUR SONG WAS GREAT

WINNING DOESN'T MATTER

IT IS COMPLETELY ARBITRARY! 

Sorry for screaming hahah I just don't want you to ever feel like a flop. You are not. 

You are so brave and I am so ****ing proud of you. I could never put myself out there, I just don't have that sort of courage. You did. That is honestly so ****ing impressive. You ought to be proud of that! 

Keep working! Keep refining your craft! 

DONT GIVE UP YOU ARE A STAR. 

Please don't feel like a flop. I am in awe to you, you are amazing, know that :heart:

TAKE CARE :kara:

So so much love u picked my tears up been having such a bad time with everything and my music and writing is the only thing that makes me feel free runway was an expriemental pop track about loving urself and believing one day you will be doing the impossible dreams you thought u could never achieve walk down at runway some day you will hey , thank u ❤️  

• Love 3

Robagaga
4 minutes ago, Caothangaga said:

So so much love u picked my tears up been having such a bad time with everything and my music and writing is the only thing that makes me feel free runway was an expriemental pop track about loving urself and believing one day you will be doing the impossible dreams you thought u could never achieve walk down at runway some day you will hey , thank u ❤️  

It is such a sweet track! Just keeping fighting to get better! Research about your craft! Listen to music! 

Keep working on it! 

Whatever you do, if you love what you are doing and it is something that you really care about keep doing. 

Refine your craft! Don't give up if you love it! If you keep going you will walk down that runway some day!

You already have the bravery to do so! :sara:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
  • Like 1

manuanota
59 minutes ago, Caothangaga said:

feel like the biggest flop ever I really tired so hard to create a song that people would enjoy guess I failed thank u to anyone who ever voted for me bless you :( :(

You have potential! Don’t forget this is only a contest. People have their opinions and maybe you were the least popular contestant but it doesn’t make you the worst. I would like to hear more songs of you for the next season. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, Caothangaga said:

I really liked your track and voted accordingly :heart: I hope to see you enter the next contest

on a three day bender
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Cassidyfal
6 hours ago, Oriane said:

Thank you ! I think @Cassidyfal is more experimental than me, and she does it really well !

The other honorable mentions are well deserved too, you were all great in what you did.

Haha thanks, I love your song so much!!! 

• Love 2

Haralampos
4 hours ago, Caothangaga said:

Does anyone know where my song is in the live stream can’t seem to find it 

I didn't play it. You should have sent me your file, the listening party wasn't exclusively with songs by the contestants. 🙂 

Andreu
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

Good morning 😀

Yeah so Id like to Host Season 3 if thats ok 😏

I think everyone will be okay with it

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 hours ago, Harry X said:

And for everyone that missed it or you want to listen it again here is the Celebration Mix from the listening party!

Edit: Live in 4 minutes :laughga:

there are real bops in this y'all should listen to this

• YAAAS 1

Oriane
9 hours ago, Robagaga said:

****ing

So you can write this but not something like p*ssy ?

@Caothangaga Don't let this discourage you ! Your song was great and I'm actually surprised it wasn't more popular ! I guess the style wasn't everyone's taste but it doesn't mean it's bad, just that we were not the right audience. I hope you continue making music and participating in this contest, you have talent and there are people who will see it.

Edit : What's this :air: Are you a witch @Robagaga ?

Edited by Oriane
You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • LMAO 1

Haralampos
6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

So you can write this but not something like p*ssy ?

@Caothangaga Don't let this discourage you ! Your song was great and I'm actually surprised it wasn't more popular ! I guess the style wasn't everyone's taste but it doesn't mean it's bad, just that we were not the right audience. I hope you continue making music and participating in this contest, you have talent and there are people who will see it.

I wish I could say my opinion. Maybe it might help him.

Edited by Harry X
  • Like 1