opinion

Gaga should shave her head

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria
5 minutes ago, Fish said:

Remember Witness.mp3 ?

Remember actually reading my post?:poot:

Gosh, for Gaga fans you all seem to have very conservative ideas about female beauty.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fish
Just now, Suspiria said:

Remember actually reading my post?:poot:

Gosh, for Gaga fans you all seem to have very conservative ideas about female beauty.

dude I'm half serious. Chill. But I disagree.  It would make her less "feminine", because she has strong features, rather than delicate.

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Fish said:

dude I'm half serious. Chill. But I disagree.  It would make her less "feminine", because she has strong features, rather than delicate.

I know I know. I would never use Poot if I was serious;)

But yeah of course that's true, however that isn't a bad thing IMO. I like Gaga best when she looks strong and powerful rather than Delicate.mp3

Fish
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

I know I know. I would never use Poot if I was serious;)

But yeah of course that's true, however that isn't a bad thing IMO. I like Gaga best when she looks strong and powerful rather than Delicate.mp3

well long hair balances the thing. She doesn't look weak or too feminine. it frames her facial features into a beautiful tie.

gag

It could be cool TBH.

fa4e0349cc61ca6d7c3f6c6caf9adbed.jpg

I shaved my head recently and it's fantastic (though I'm not a woman). Only thing is that she'll NEEEED to wear a wig during that awkward half-grown phase where your hair grows at the same length... no one can pull off that look.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Scathach

No. I don’t think it would suit her well (unpopular opinion but I think Katy looks good with short hair)

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Fish said:

well long hair balances the thing. She doesn't look weak or too feminine. it frames her facial features into a beautiful tie.

I totally agree. That wig she was wearing in NYC recentlh was proof of that:giveup:

However, as she is a chameleon, it would be nice to see her change things up in a totally different way. She's done long hair so many times (and I will never be sick of that) but this could provide is with another iconic style era.

Suspiria
12 minutes ago, gag said:

I shaved my head recently and it's fantastic (though I'm not a woman). Only thing is that she'll NEEEED to wear a wig during that awkward half-grown phase where your hair grows at the same length... no one can pull off that look.

This is true. Cara Delevigne's growing-out hair makes me uncomfortable.

edit: or we could get more turban looks. Ughhh I'd be so here for that:giveup:

trailer1.jpg

Ms I am a local

She already snatches our wig and leaves us bald whenever she breathes, why does she have to do the same thing that she does to us? :poot:

Earthling

I totally agree! It would be such a chic and fresh iconic look for the era!

Imagine a look similar to what K-Stew rocked a while back!

rs_1024x759-170307204935-1024-kristen-st

rs_634x1024-170307204818-634-kristen-ste

*she switched baristas. ☕️

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Fish said:

Remember Witness.mp3 ?

Came here to say this lol

GypsyBabe

I mean, she could pull it off but I’ll pass on this. 

Though I think she looks great in short hair, I wouldn’t want her to completely shave her head. 

⚯͛

Archived