💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga attend the VMAs this year?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

It’s been 4 years (and almost even 5 if she doesn’t even show up), since Gaga has last appeared and performed at the VMA’s. And with it coming next month, it made me come to the question...

Will Gaga attend the VMA’s this year? I hope so! I really really really miss her being there and putting on an iconic show! It’s not the same without her. I’m sure y’all miss her too. The VMA’s isn’t as good without her, you know it. She hasn’t attended in such a while. I know she hasn’t released anything in over a year (except the cure), so there isn’t really anything for her to perform, really but hey she could perform The Cure again. Or hey maybe we’ll get the so called Gaga and Miley collab and it’s song at the VMA’s and they’ll perform it together! That would be neat. I mean I doubt it, but you never know with Gaga. :lolga:

So hey what do you think? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

nerdfacekillah

i wish and mtv must give her the mothaf**** vanguard award this year cuz she deserves it:whitney:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

OysterBaby

She has outgrown the VMAs tbh. Also the VMAs have suffered such decay the past few years :ohwell:

Smother Em Eh
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

i wish and mtv must give her the mothaf**** vanguard award this year cuz she deserves it:whitney:

OMFG YESSSS! She sure does! :messga::staymad::legend::party:She deserves it more then who she is competing over it with. 

River

I hope no, I'm enjoying the meltdowns :excited:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

nerdfacekillah
Just now, OysterBaby said:

She has outgrown the VMAs tbh. Also the VMAs have suffered such decay the past few years :ohwell:

if she goes the number of views grow up. it’s statistically proven;)

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, OysterBaby said:

True but yeah it’s because no Gaga, no controversies, no iconic shows, not entertaining! :ohwell: And if it’s not entertaining who wants to watch it? :lolga:

Yo GagaGaga

I doubt she'll release anything before then, and sue me but I think she should get the vanguard award in 2019 instead of this year bc her performance would too similar to the half time show since she doesn't have any new material to put in there. But if its a radio friendly album/single I think she'd perform again, she still talks about the 2010 VMAs with a lot of joy like it was one of her greatest nights, so I don't think she has the resentment towards them like a lot of people think she does.

OysterBaby
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

if she goes the number of views grow up. it’s statistically proven;)

yeah that's true. they need her, but she most definitely doesn't need them. I feel like ever since that Oscars performance she graduated to top-tier celebrity, perhaps even legend status, and the VMAs are for newcomers and B-list celebrities

Mr S

VMAs have declined drastically over the last few years, however I'd love for her to get the Vanguard before it really turns to crap. Only for the performance/moment

Chris Evans

I hope she does her performance alone makes it worthwhile regardless if she wins anything

Delulu Rogers

I hope she performs the lead off lg6. New music must becoming soon if she plans on selling out Vegas

Scathach
45 minutes ago, OysterBaby said:

She went to the MTV Movie awards which is literally the pits lol she can do VMAs.

Archived