monster4life231

Honey I think it’s time for your to retire. :vegas: 

For the sake of humanity. :huntyga:

Melech

I know Venezuelans who actually support this 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Salvador Sequea

I'm from Venezuela, and honestly there's nothing in the world I would love more than somebody come here and shoot dead to the clown we have for president. In fact, we were hearing those rumors back then, and we were praying for that to happen. And it never did, sadly. 

As a Venezuelan myself I must say we do need an US intervention asap.

• YAAAS 1

andreas85
On 5.7.2018 at 10:56 AM, Melech said:

I know Venezuelans who actually support this 

That's irrelevant because there are traitors and idiots in every country. There were also French people who supported nazis. Does that make Nazi-Germany invading France ok? There are also Ukrainians who are completely fine with Russia occupying Crimea. Does it mean that Russian invasion was justified? During WWII there were also Finns who supported The Soviet Union invading Finland. Does that make Soviet invasion ok?

You have to completely ignorant regarding history if you seriously believe USA invading Latin America countries is a good thing.  USA is a global bully that only wants to expand US power. US government doesn't care about human rights or corruption in Venezuela. US government accepts serious human rights violations if US allies like Saudi-Arabia is committing them. Invasion would obviously make everything way worse. Those who support invasion support it because they are warmongers and they are mad because there are no right-wing leader in Venezuela and that president of Venezuela isn't just some other pro-American puppet leader.

I wonder what all those countless people killed by US invasions and brutal pro-America regimes would say about this.

Melech
2 minutes ago, andreas85 said:

That's irrelevant because there are traitors and idiots in every country. There were also French people who supported nazis. Does that make Nazi-Germany invading France ok? There are also Ukrainians who are completely fine with Russia occupying Crimea. Does it mean that Russian invasion was justified? During WWII there were also Finns who supported The Soviet Union invading Finland. Does that make Soviet invasion ok?

You have to completely ignorant regarding history if you seriously believe USA invading Latin America countries is a good thing.  USA is a global bully that only wants to expand US power. US government doesn't care about human rights or corruption in Venezuela. US government accepts serious human rights violations if US allies like Saudi-Arabia is committing them. Invasion would obviously make everything way worse. Those who support invasion support it because they are warmongers and they are mad because there are no right-wing leader in Venezuela and that president of Venezuela isn't just some other pro-American puppet leader.

I wonder what all those countless people killed by US invasions and brutal pro-America regimes would say about this.

Let’s not defend Maduro. He lets his own population starving but go off I guess 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Iluvartpop
On 7/5/2018 at 10:05 AM, FATCAT said:

Ramblings of an idiot. I'm sure there's like 50-60 of these a day. What's new?

:air: :air: :air: :air:

• Like 1

Eighteen

i mean if you want to invade and then be stuck there forever cause things don't come together as planned then go ahead. :triggered:

Fernster7
On 7/7/2018 at 7:45 AM, andreas85 said:

My God I can't believe what I just read.:bye:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.
  • Like 1

Salvador Sequea
On 7/7/2018 at 8:45 AM, andreas85 said:

I get your point here, but again as a Venezuelan I most say it is the only solution. Not only for  corruption inside the government, but also the people (every day citizens) here are corrupted as well. You know Gotham? well, something like that but in real life. Venezuelans them-selfs aren't trust worthy anymore.

doppelganger
6 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

I get your point here, but again as a Venezuelan I most say it is the only solution. Not only for  corruption inside the government, but also the people (every day citizens) here are corrupted as well. You know Gotham? well, something like that but in real life. Venezuelans them-selfs aren't trust worthy anymore.

I get your frustration, but the US invasion of Iraq did not end up well and made everything worse. War affects the country's people first and not its leaders.

Edited by doppelganger
  • Like 1

Salvador Sequea
2 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I get your frustration, but the US invasion of Iraq did not end up well and made everything worse. War affects the country's people first and not its leaders.

Oh well in fact this make sense, Thank you. Because is true, US Government doesn't care about the people, but for the resources. But well you know, when you live in dispair, the only solution so far becomes the best solution, because we live in dictatorship and we can't trust no one.

• Love 1