💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Beautiful, Dirty, Rich...

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

...was released as the 2nd international single as it was originally planned, do you think that The Fame album would be unfolded in a different way? Would it steal Poker Face momentum and impact its commercial success? :oprah:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Monster7

I don't think it would've stolen Poker face momentum, since both JD and PF became hits many months after their release

Aglaya

BDR music video is way more forgetful  and less iconic than the simplicity of the legendary multi-hit Poker Face so no:firega: 

could mean anything

Joga

Honestly, it's one of the hardest things to imagine in her career especially having Poker Face as her biggest hit (alongside Bad Romance). Obviously, The Fame album would be unfolded in a different way because this solidified her as no one-hit wonder. Although looking at it now, Poker Face kind of overshadowed the singles near it (Just Dance and LoveGame and Eh, Eh).

24 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

I don't think it would've stolen Poker face momentum, since both JD and PF became hits many months after their release

Yes! It's kind of hard to see the success of The Fame in an early time, and the singles after Poker Face are released in a confusing manner, like with all the LoveGame controversy.

Although, I don't imagine BDR being successful as Poker Face. It could peak somewhere between 5 - 12 on the charts, but Poker Face is truly that hit of hers. Even the video is amazing compared to BDR, unless they shot a different one.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

PerfectCure

As long as Starstruck would've been a single as well, I wouldn't have had anything against it. ;)

Slovakialop

It would have flopped very hard and Interscope wouldn't keeping investing on Gaga's music so much.:messga:

Poissonche

Well... Poker Face would have been the third single. It would have been dumb not too. When you listen to that song, you just KNOW, you know what I mean? You KNOW this is a smash hit.

Archived