💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Live @ Time Supper Club

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

I was watching this performance today, apparently from June 2008, and f**k, Gaga was already so amazing back then...

✔️Flawless intros and interludes

✔️Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

✔️Eh, Eh Coreography 

✔️Just Dance Remix

All of that in one small club performance 

Damn Gaga... Give Space Cowboy a call

Alecyon

THIS IS SO RAW, THIS IS COMPLETELY AMAZING!! GAGA IN ALL HER TRUE TALENT AND WITHOUT ANY OTHER LABEL INTERFERENCES. SHE NEEDS TO TAKE CONTROL AGAIN OF HER CREATIVE PROCESS. :cryga:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
4 minutes ago, Alecyon said:

THIS IS SO RAW, THIS IS COMPLETELY AMAZING!! GAGA IN ALL HER TRUE TALENT AND WITHOUT ANY OTHER LABEL INTERFERENCES. SHE NEEDS TO TAKE CONTROL AGAIN OF HER CREATIVE PROCESS. :cryga:

Yeah sure, with all those 2017 tropical sound producers on her new album, total control

Alecyon
1 minute ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Yeah sure, with all those 2017 tropical sound producers on her new album, total control

she has been working with so many different styles producers, some of them have underground and experimental sounds, maybe shes trying to take control again, even if its just  a little bit. :madge:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
7 minutes ago, Alecyon said:

she has been working with so many different styles producers, some of them have underground and experimental sounds, maybe shes trying to take control again, even if its just  a little bit. :madge:

Yaay hope 😍

mariomania1234

Damn, just saw this for the first time all the way through and am blown away. Just a natural bad ass and magical woman. Charisma through the roof and you can tell she just gets pop music and performing through and through. She's so effortlessly cool.

FameHookah

This is why fell in love with her and i kept being a stan even after the messines of BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne...

i still have hope, i know somewhere deep in her, that fun girl still exists.

WTF is MDNA

Archived