Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

“Be Careful” Goes #1 on Rhythmic Radio

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

SO MUCH WINNING!

This is her second song from her album to go #1 on this radio format. And I Like It will likely go #1 on it in the next 2 weeks! 

Economy
1 minute ago, Gay said:

omg cardi b keep collecting number 1s. her mind :air:

Not long ago I thought Camila Cabelo was gonna be the next It girl but nnnnnnnnn :rip:

Silvestro Devacelli

now i’m not so sure if she is using payola or not

Kimmo

Yaaaaassss!!!! I wonder if Nicky is going to change the name of her album “First Runner Up” because the Queen is now Cardi :vegas:

Hottie Detector

not ALICE
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Not long ago I thought Camila Cabelo was gonna be the next It girl but nnnnnnnnn :rip:

I saw Camila live in Croke Park Dublin, she isn't. Even Charlie XCX outsang and outdanced her. I get the heat about Cardi B, not a fan though. Still like my Minaj.

Economy
5 minutes ago, Michael Bex said:

I saw Camila live in Croke Park Dublin, she isn't. Even Charlie XCX outsang and outdanced her. I get the heat about Cardi B, not a fan though. Still like my Minaj.

By IT girl I meant most popular I wasn't refering to who's more talented necessarily.

7 minutes ago, Michael Bex said:

I thought the same thing when I saw Camila in Dallas! Her performance was really underwhelming. 

not ALICE
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

By IT girl I meant most popular I wasn't refering to who's more talented necessarily.

Well, my personal IT girls are talented. But yeah u are right. Most people don’t necessarily want IT girls to be talented, they just blindly follow the media. And when the media spits them out and shits all over them, those people enjoy it even more. 

Scathach

Camila looks like a one hit wonder tbh even Dua Lipa is doing way better worldwide

Economy
42 minutes ago, darkness said:

Camila looks like a one hit wonder tbh even Dua Lipa is doing way better worldwide

Well Camilla had 2 hits already so she can't be a one hit wonder :rip:

LUO YI
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Well Camilla had 2 hits already so she can't be a one hit wonder :rip:

Wait what? :laughga: which one? True question. Havana was a smash but idk about the second.

The night sky tells all

Economy
15 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Wait what? :laughga: which one? True question. Havana was a smash but idk about the second.

I mean tbh I don't know how it charted. It plays a lot in Toronto radio stations so I assumed it was a hit

But sometimes there's regional hits with songs that in most places didn't do well so if it wasn't a hit I got maybe it was just one here

Scathach

I mean tbh I don't know how it charted. It plays a lot in Toronto radio stations so I assumed it was a hit

But sometimes there's regional hits with songs that in most places didn't do well so if it wasn't a hit I got maybe it was just one here

It’s not doing great outside North America IIRC

Archived