rumor

Gaga x Miley Rumor Thread

Delulu

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James

It would be nice to see Miley work with Gaga considering she threw shade at Gaga years ago for the Madonna comparisons.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Max Vandeburg said:

No offense, but GGD has proven several times that they don't know more than we do. 

(Remember them "confirming" Diane Warren as co-songwriter of the song I'll Never Love Again a few weeks ago. Diane herself denied this on twitter)

Let's wait and see.

No it's true, they weren't working together lol

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, antpats2 said:

Meanwhile fans outside the studio asked Miley and she wouldn't confirm nor deny and was being very suspicious and cryptic supposedly

Well of course Miley is going to take advantage of the rumors and build hype :air:

Delulu

Okay, TRUE OR NOT why are ya'll so negative and hateful towards it? :saladga:

I would be so happy if they collaborate. Even if it's country-pop! It'd be super good because their voices would sound heavenly good together! :firega: Some of y'all are like 'Miley doesn't deserve to collab with our legend', 'Miley's not on Gaga's level', etc. and  it makes me CRAZY MAD! Yes, Gaga is better but that doesn't mean Miley isn't good.

I saw a tweet that made me feel super sad for our delusional fanbase. A Miley fan wrote how happy their fanbase is about the collab and how we - the little monsters are hateful towards it and Miley herself. This guy is right! From what I've seen most people don't want to see Gaga x Miley.

I DON'T MEAN TO OFFENSE ANYONE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL!

f*** u pop music

Killa
2 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

No offense, but GGD has proven several times that they don't know more than we do. 

(Remember them "confirming" Diane Warren as co-songwriter of the song I'll Never Love Again a few weeks ago. Diane herself denied this on twitter)

Let's wait and see.

Wat:cryga:

Waaaaat!!??????:air::air:

:rip: i wasnt over the top excited but you dont give me food and take the plate back!!! :air:

The news tag :triggered:

GGD knows nothing and they tried to fool us into believing that they know something more than we do many times before. Their "news" are nothing more than a twitter insider rumor

GhettoFabulous

Change the tag to opinion/rumor :madge::awkney:

because ggd knows as much as we do:awkney:

doppelganger

Inb4 gaga drops by miley’s studio, and ends up recording barely audible background vocals for miley. 

doppelganger
1 hour ago, Peter Joanne K said:

Okay, TRUE OR NOT why are ya'll so negative and hateful towards it? :saladga:

I would be so happy if they collaborate. Even if it's country-pop! It'd be super good because their voices would sound heavenly good together! :firega: Some of y'all are like 'Miley doesn't deserve to collab with our legend', 'Miley's not on Gaga's level', etc. and  it makes me CRAZY MAD! Yes, Gaga is better but that doesn't mean Miley isn't good.

I saw a tweet that made me feel super sad for our delusional fanbase. A Miley fan wrote how happy their fanbase is about the collab and how we - the little monsters are hateful towards it and Miley herself. This guy is right! From what I've seen most people don't want to see Gaga x Miley.

I DON'T MEAN TO OFFENSE ANYONE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL!

I like Miley. Girl has balls and nerve and talent. I think the hate comes from monsters who are concerned ( insecure really!) that a Miley collabo is gonna affect LG6’s commercial performance. 

DoremonLove

Dont know how true the rumors are but i was in support of MileyGa i really like miley and she has amazing voice it would be great to hear their collab:wub:.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived