Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga x Miley Rumor Thread

Delulu

Featured Posts

Delulu

I saw this post on Twitter and IDK if it's reliable, so I put it under rumor.

Is she really there? :wtfga:

f*** u pop music

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

THAT LOOK SHE GAVE :air: Someone make a gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

DelusionalGaga

I doubt the rumor is true. Multiple artists can attend the same studio. I mean, Electric Lady doesn't belong to Gaga, does it? :shrug:

Delulu
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I doubt the rumor is true. Multiple artists can attend the same studio. I mean, Electric Lady doesn't belong to Gaga, does it? :shrug:

After all the rumors I think it's true

f*** u pop music

MonsterHUN
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

It's true but did you see the inside pictures of the studio? It's like a huge living room so I don't think there are more rooms in it. But who kows? :oops:

Reality
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I mean, then this is one hell of a coincidence then...tbh after seeing this, I’m more inclined to believe that they are working together than not.

OT: Contrary to what a lot of people here think, I’d be SOOOO here for a Miley x Gaga collab. The two actually have more in common than people realize, so I think it’ll be an interesting collaboration.

🃏🖤👹

Awrah999

I’m confused. Are they both still in the studio or has one or both left already?

Archived