rumor

Gaga x Miley Rumor Thread

Delulu

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PedrinniSan

I don't understand why everyone hates this collab.

Miley is one of the most talented artists in the industry. She writes all her songs, gets involved in the production, she's an extraordinary vocalist and musician. This collab would be my dream since both are my faves ♄

It doesn't have to be a country song tho, since miley, just like gaga, is a very versatile artist who has made songs of a lot of genres. Y'all just underrate her because you only can see "bops" and "charts", but Miley is by far more talented than other artists that now you overrate and you'll forget about in a couple years. Let this two powerful women make their art together. I bet you are gonna love it.

Unpopular opinion: Miley ballad's are better than gaga's. Sorry not sorry, but listen to Forgiveness & Love, Stay, Inspired or Drive and try to prove I'm wrong. :vegas:

elijahfan
16 hours ago, Fable said:

But it also gives me Madonna-Britney vibes where it feels like Miley is a kind of spiritual/creative descendant of Gaga.

Couldn't agree more!

nswain1110

Really hoping this is true - would LOVE a collab between them. Their both massive belters and I really think their voices would get along great together. Come through power ballad!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Diamond Monster

I HEARD THE RADIO PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS SEND HELP DFHDSFSDLJHDSKLFLKSDHF

Mr Judas
33 minutes ago, Diamond Monster said:

I HEARD THE RADIO PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS SEND HELP DFHDSFSDLJHDSKLFLKSDHF

Who when where? :messga:

lairofhk

Gaga's just so graceful and regal and Miley behaves like total trash...I mean that photo that Mark Ronson posted with her showed she hasn't changed one bit...she's still sticking that tongue out all the way. She's just juvenile and try-hard. If the collab does indeed exist, I am literally praying to Venus that it's on Miley's album and NOT Gaga's. If it was on Gaga's, it'd automatically stain the album for me. Here's to hoping y'all.

brucee
On 02/07/2018 at 3:05 PM, PedrinniSan said:

Miley is one of the most talented artists in the industry.

Sure she is come on just listen to 'Miley and her dead petz' if it's not done yet. (released 4 free btw)

hello hello baby.

PedrinniSan
13 hours ago, lairofhk said:

she's still sticking that tongue out all the way. 

gene-simmons-photo.jpg

Archived