💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

One5ten shares about Unreleased TonyGa doc

Leeo

Featured Posts

Daenerys

Unless this is coming out of her own pocket, I’d be so mad if I were apart of her management team. So much money has been wasted by her not releasing a lot of stuff shes worked on. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

Maybe it's not her choice. Dont drag me but what if their team is opting for a release... u know... when Tony's legacy hits a peak because of a serious event. :S

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Leeo

Another tiny bit leaked (no audio I guess)

For us complaining, sometimes stuff wasn't all about her team guys. It could have been something wrong with the "Barco" company (or sometimes they felt it just wasn't worth the release for some random reason).

I don't think Gaga really bothered about it when you look at FF2 and she said something along the lines "I haven't been filmed like this since BTWB" etc. 

hoodrat

Lol at people being so completely devastated and gutted about this being scrapped, despite the fact that they constantly complain about C2C’s existence and Tony’s presence in Gaga’s life. Gaga never even announced that this was a thing in the first place. :toofunny:

IllusionLover
5 hours ago, Leeo said:

Wait...

inb4 5F2 is two cuz this one is 5F1:giggle:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

RAMROD

Too many cancelled things in Gaga verse, man! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

I really don't understand why they would cancel the release of this project? It would have been good for the album, unless that's where the idea for the Netflix doc came from? 

nikola

I am so sad when i see that they canceled finished projects like this one

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Rino

Queen of scrapped and unreleased stuff :vegas:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

NewYorkCity

Damn, I would LOVE to see this :giveup: the filming looks amazing tbh.

And as always, the pressure of not knowing why this was scrapped :giveup: I don’t think this was Gaga’s team, what reason could they have to (after signing a contract to get filmed and doing so) make a company/producers not release it? I don’t think they can do that. If you agree to film a documentary (plus tony is also involved) you can’t block its release :toofunny: It is probably the company that filmed it who decided not to release because god knows why. But I am mad because it looks amazing and i would have loved to see more of TonyGa on their daily promo behind the scenes :giveup: 

Schwerk
On 2-7-2018 at 12:37 AM, arrtpop said:

no this was different I'm positive about that

Was it this?

I loved the C2C era so i'm kinda bummed to find out they filmed so much amazing stuff we never get to see :(

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Teal Ambition

This seems like a good doc :giveup: I wish it wasn't cancelled

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived