šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

One5ten shares about Unreleased TonyGa doc

Leeo

Featured Posts

Leeo

The twitter Account @One5Ten known for leaking some random Ā niceĀ  unreleased content just posted about an "Unreleased Doc" that was meant to premiere in 2015 and... went scrapped.

Not really huge news because kinda knew they had shot stuff that wasn't released (Tony+Gaga) and some footage leaked but here we have more

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Account claims that the Doc. was a partnership with "Barco" (technology Company) and was meant to be shown on a special 270 degree panoramic theater.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i remember seeing a clip of this

release it :grr:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Leeo
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i remember seeing a clip of this

release it :grr:Ā 

Ā 

I think a small bit leaked. And some scenes were used for the ctc "music videos" (?) but I can't confirm about it (At least the scene at times square??? not sure nn)

Virgin Ryan

Why do something if it's finished and then cancelledĀ :messga:

I know there's always something behind the curtain but stillĀ :laughga:

DanceInTheDark

I was there at the hotel and the performanceĀ :firega:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Ryusei

WHY? If you have a finished product why cancel the release. It's honestly so sad to be a gaga fan. Imagine how much insight we could have gotten through this. What she was feeling at the time and some more performances etc. This is so frustrating... No BTWB, No C2C Docu, No Artrave, Next is probably the cancellation of the JWT release... I'm so frustrated

Musery

arrtpop

I've definitely seen some of this doc before, I think it was just one scene though. it was gaga in a hotel room or something and Asia was with her. I don't remember much at all I don't even remember where I saw it

aphrodite

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

I've definitely seen some of this doc before, I think it was just one scene though. it was gaga in a hotel room or something and Asia was with her. I don't remember much at all I don't even remember where I saw it

I guess... the C2C era music videos?Ā :selena:Ā she's playing with Asia in some of the videos

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Ā 

I think a small bit leaked. And some scenes were used for the ctc "music videos" (?) but I can't confirm about it (At least the scene at times square??? not sure nn)

yeah it was the first gif i saw cus i remember her being like "*gasp* tony!" in the car loool

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PlastiscGuy

:saladga:Ā I love Gaga. I love her so, so much but her and her team decisions really makes me wanna scream till my throat bleeds making me drown with my own blood till I die, ughĀ :saladga:

PG.

River

ooooooooooh Tony

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Archived