Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Think TEA will be on LG6

ACT2

Featured Posts

ACT2
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Neither

exactly why reply to the thread when you dont know what you replied to? :interestinga:

That's Gossip

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, ACT2 said:

exactly why reply to the thread when you dont know what you replied to? :interestinga:

I'm kidding, I saw the word TEA and felt like writing an acrostic poem :poot:

TheJoanneJoker
14 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Bloody Mary says hello

?????

shine some light on me sis

Ricardo

why is people still so obsessed about songs we never heard even a bit of them? :toofunny:

Joshie S

I think this is totally possible.

It obviously exists. The only reason why we may not get the track "TEA" that was intended for ARTPOP is purely because Gaga doesn't want Troy to make any more money off her for new stuff she creates. All those ARTPOP written songs belong to Troy and he would get money off every sale she makes.

So, what does our Queen do? She re-invents the songs from a new perspective, ALA Sexxx Dreams (Dancin' In Circles), Mary Jane Holland (John Wayne), Venus (A-YO), Aura (Diamond Heart)..

If ya'll don't know how they're connected, sorry but are you even a Gaga fan 

ANYWAY back to the topic, yeah DJWS, Bloodpop & Gaga are all possibly planning to release a new track based around "spilling tea/stiring the ..pot..." WAIT.... stiring the pot you say? Didn't Bloodpop and Gaga already tweet about this?

St-st-st-stir the pot st-st-stir the PAWWTTTTTTTTT
can totally hear it now

Gaga already got the choreography too

Also I feel like all those posts about "I SAID NO" could be part of it...

Stir the pot!; I SAID NO!
St-st-stir the pot; I SAID NO

girl she makin' a statement 
#2018radioisours

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, ACT2 said:

maybe start looking at the things within the thread

[Judging You]

tv_cardi1a.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Sweetie, don't come for me after initiating a certified mÚssy thread:stalkga: 

yes, I did read your thread and here is what I have to say...

- Fans make up random rumours all the time, so putting the first reason down as a fanmade rumour = not tea

- Both tweets from DJWS were directed towards his other "bangers" he produced himself, that weren't produced for Gaga. He had been teasing his own music for months after debuting the Tea intro...which by the way wasn't his decision to preview, fans asked him and he was kind enough to debut it. 

- The ET youtube clip was based off of what DJWS said, that LG6 was 'ARTPOP's Little Sis', which could mean one of two things: The album will literally sound like ARTPOP in 2018/19 OR It could just mean its another album. The media takes things out of context all the time, its like when Gaga was asked at the golden globes if The Countess would inspire the aesthetics of LG5, and she couldn't answer, then the media posted articles like "Lady Gaga's new album will be inspired by her Countess role from AHS"

- Lastly, Gaga has never recycled old music, and most likely never will. And being that the song was produced and written back when she had her old management, she most likely isn't allowed to release it. DJWS only said "hopefully someday" because he even knows theres little chance of that happening.

No Tea on LG6 girl, only Tea is in what I just said :ohwell:

ACT2
2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Sweetie, don't come for me after initiating a certified mÚssy thread:stalkga: 

yes, I did read your thread and here is what I have to say...

- Fans make up random rumours all the time, so putting the first reason down as a fanmade rumour = not tea

- Both tweets from DJWS were directed towards his other "bangers" he produced himself, that weren't produced for Gaga. He had been teasing his own music for months after debuting the Tea intro...which by the way wasn't his decision to preview, fans asked him and he was kind enough to debut it. 

- The ET youtube clip was based off of what DJWS said, that LG6 was 'ARTPOP's Little Sis', which could mean one of two things: The album will literally sound like ARTPOP in 2018/19 OR It could just mean its another album. The media takes things out of context all the time, its like when Gaga was asked at the golden globes if The Countess would inspire the aesthetics of LG5, and she couldn't answer, then the media posted articles like "Lady Gaga's new album will be inspired by her Countess role from AHS"

- Lastly, Gaga has never recycled old music, and most likely never will. And being that the song was produced and written back when she had her old management, she most likely isn't allowed to release it. DJWS only said "hopefully someday" because he even knows theres little chance of that happening.

No Tea on LG6 girl, only Tea is in what I just said :ohwell:

he's someone i know 

He Said thats all you get "For Now"

if its his bangers why name the little monsters?

She's Working with people that make Heavy EDM Music (Boyz Noise,Mark Nilan,DJWS etc...)

Bloody Mary Say's Hi

(There's Always a First time :vegas: )

That's Gossip

ACT2
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I think this is totally possible.

It obviously exists. The only reason why we may not get the track "TEA" that was intended for ARTPOP is purely because Gaga doesn't want Troy to make any more money off her for new stuff she creates. All those ARTPOP written songs belong to Troy and he would get money off every sale she makes.

So, what does our Queen do? She re-invents the songs from a new perspective, ALA Sexxx Dreams (Dancin' In Circles), Mary Jane Holland (John Wayne), Venus (A-YO), Aura (Diamond Heart)..

If ya'll don't know how they're connected, sorry but are you even a Gaga fan 

ANYWAY back to the topic, yeah DJWS, Bloodpop & Gaga are all possibly planning to release a new track based around "spilling tea/stiring the ..pot..." WAIT.... stiring the pot you say? Didn't Bloodpop and Gaga already tweet about this?

St-st-st-stir the pot st-st-stir the PAWWTTTTTTTTT
can totally hear it now

Gaga already got the choreography too

Also I feel like all those posts about "I SAID NO" could be part of it...

Stir the pot!; I SAID NO!
St-st-stir the pot; I SAID NO

girl she makin' a statement 
#2018radioisours

Fans:Gaga wheres act 2

Gaga: I SAID NO!

That's Gossip

Jeroen Bloeming

Guys. It's obvious that TEA is remade into COFFEE (The Cure Is Starbucks piano version)

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, ACT2 said:

he's someone i know 

He Said thats all you get "For Now"

if its his bangers why name the little monsters?

She's Working with people that make Heavy EDM Music (Boyz Noise,Mark Nilan,DJWS etc...)

Bloody Mary Say's Hi

(There's Always a First time :vegas: )

Aside from that, it is correct that she is working with those producers. And I am excited to see the final result of LG6, I am totally here for a heavy EDM sounding album :pray: hoping she gives us very gay, reverse-Joanneholian music that we've asked for since 2014

Ms I am a local

My mum has a friend that works at Starbucks and she said that LG6 is actually ARTPOP Act 2 and that the main producer is Farhan! I’m so excited :sis:

27monster27

I don't think that this is a bad claim. I read the thread, and you do make many good points backed up with evidence. However, I don't know if it will be recycled. However again, Lady Gaga has recycled music in the past, although it was awhile ago, but still. I think that there may be a legitimate chance at this.

he/him/his

ACT2
22 hours ago, Ricardo said:

why is people still so obsessed about songs we never heard even a bit of them? :toofunny:

because they still tease it. for what? crackga.gif

That's Gossip

ACT2
15 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I don't think that this is a bad claim. I read the thread, and you do make many good points backed up with evidence. However, I don't know if it will be recycled. However again, Lady Gaga has recycled music in the past, although it was awhile ago, but still. I think that there may be a legitimate chance at this.

i really want to know why still tease the song this song and not others this song in particular explainga.gif

cause HAUS memebers  and DJWS said its her best song why shelve her best song? explainga.gif

its a mystery to me and really weird okthen.gif

That's Gossip

ACT2
16 hours ago, LadySkrillex said:

My mum has a friend that works at Starbucks and she said that LG6 is actually ARTPOP Act 2 and that the main producer is Farhan! I’m so excited :sis:

liar my cat works for asia and asia told her that TEA and Onion Girl are on LG6

That's Gossip

Archived