Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

It's Prime Time.

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

Now is the time for Gaga

Well maybe not RIGHT at his moment but within the next few weeks would be perfect for Gaga to release new music.

All of the big name competition she could have all already released music. Beyonce wont stand in her way, Drake wont stand in her way, literally there are no bigger names that could release music any time soon and steal her thunder. :firega:

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Beyonce wont stand in her way, Drake wont stand in her way, literally there are no bigger names that could release music any time soon and steal her thunder. 

Gaga will stand in her own way

giphy.gif

Weasel
14 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

literally there are no bigger names that could release music any time soon and steal her thunder. :firega:

We say this every month and then nothing happens. Well, in terms of Gaga that is. As others keep stealing her thunder by actually releasing :selena:

GypsyBabe

It’s a smart thing to do...so naturally her team will be against it :stalkga:

Spoiler

I’m just kidding, please don’t come for me. :laughga:

⚯͛

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

It’s a smart thing to do...so naturally her team will be against it :stalkga:

Reveal hidden contents

I’m just kidding, please don’t come for me. :laughga:

I see no lies here

Werk

Someone once pointed out how Britney and Gaga always have something to release near the same time as each other :air: 

Eros92
8 minutes ago, Weasel said:

We say this every month and then nothing happens. Well, in terms of Gaga that is. As others keep stealing her thunder by actually releasing :selena:

I mean Im not saying I expect anything soon. But I feel like if she were to release anything her and her team were smart for waiting. 

These past few months have had some big songs/albums from some big names in the music industry. Pretty much all the A1s have released stuff. And really no huge names in pop (other then Demi or Xtina) have released or plan on releasing anything anytime soon

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Werk said:

Someone once pointed out how Britney and Gaga always have something to release near the same time as each other :air: 

Same with Bey and Katy, usually

BlingNotTheMusic

I’ve been saying this since April 2017 ala The Cure :neyde:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Archived