Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GGD confirms new album(s) on Telegram

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad we don't have Beyonce's team who removes any u flattering pic on the net. That is one horrible pic.

Roger Friedman is way above Twitter insiders. I used to pay attention to him when I followed my old fave, and he was correct half the time. Far from a sure thing but where there is smoke there is fire.

Scathach
2 hours ago, S0436 said:

The article focuses on Tony, so the source doesn’t know as much about Gaga clearly.  The source is wrong by saying ASIB is coming in September, it comes in October - he doesn’t specify the OST or the movie, but can presume he means the “project” as a whole = movie.

I suppose given the source is centered more on Tony, the Cole Porter album with Tony is probably true and I can see it coinciding with Vegas. 

The soundtrack is likely coming 1 week before the movie, so September. 

S0436
1 minute ago, darkness said:

The soundtrack is likely coming 1 week before the movie, so September. 

Yes but this guy doesn’t say that, he says the “project” which means the movie. Maybe he meant the OST but he wasn’t clear.  

The article could be made up by anyone with half a brain.

Yeah after reading it again, he doesn't mention LG6 at all. He's talking about ASIB.

luckyanderson
4 hours ago, Mirages said:

Well obviously ASIB soundtrack will come in September, they need it to be eligible for Grammy's and the cut off is Sept 30. So not surprised, but I will say I am looking forward to C3C! Though I don't think LG6 will come before that.

Do most movie soundtracks come out before the actual movie itself?

MaryJaneHolland

So, that thread got changed to 'rumor', but this is still 'news'? :rip: Bias much? :rip:

Blond
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So, that thread got changed to 'rumor', but this is still 'news'? :rip: Bias much? :rip:

I didn't threaten Haroon irl,i swear :pray:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Phlop

Um my moms friends who’s cousin who’s best friend works for AmazonPrime and basically confirmed Gaga has 6 albums cumming out within the next 4 months. #2018&19&20RadioIsOursAndAlwaysHasBeenXOXOThotanne

BYE

Archived