💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GGD confirms new album(s) on Telegram

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

http://www.showbiz411.com/2018/06/29/almost-92-tony-bennett-coming-to-save-columbia-records-with-lady-gaga-diana-krall-releases

I've read this is a reliable source, and it says:

- ASIB soundtrack is coming in september;

- CTC2 (Cole Porter covers) in 2019, as both of them have other projects coming first (LG6, i'm looking at you :trollga:);

what do you think :awkney:

MOD EDIT: GagaDaily also confirmed this on Telegram, we had a previous existing thread so we merged both so if it looks weird, that's why. Thread remaining in news.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

Well obviously ASIB soundtrack will come in September, they need it to be eligible for Grammy's and the cut off is Sept 30. So not surprised, but I will say I am looking forward to C3C! Though I don't think LG6 will come before that.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mythos

Don't care about CTC2, she can keep that. ASIB, not sure yet, let's wait and see, maybe there are some cool songs on it.

What i really want is just LG6!

Dunk96

That picture of Gaga is terrible. Who was permitted to use that? She looks like somebody's wasted aunt who wandered on stage to perform with Tony.

Awrah999

I clicked on the link and got stuck on Gaga’s eyebrows and forgot there was an article underneath :laughga:

Silvestro Devacelli

tony collab,miley collab,SOPHIE collab, CHIC collab.... wig ! 

Glamourpuss

That photo of Gaga looks like somebody removed the makeup from Gaga's face and drew it back on in Microsoft Paint. 

Archived