Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Drag Queen has the best Runway looks

Versace

Which of these three Queens had the best runway looks ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these three Queens had the best runway looks ?

• Raja
    • Violet
    • Aquaria

Featured Posts

Versace

This isn't dedicated towards queens who had one or a few looks that slayed the runway or were a defining moment but more so judging all their runway looks as a collective unit, therefore consistency is key. Factors to consider for the runway could be their walk, their eye contact and the creativity/detail of their looks.

To not make matters indecisive, we all know one of these three queens have the "best overall runway looks"

Catnikko

Imma choose Aquaria bc i didn't really stan for the other 2 that much and her looks slay and she's a Gaga stan :vegas:

Also She's the drag D of my favorite winner :vegas:

Actual patient

ryanripley

aquaria's jaw piece alone just sh*ts on all the rest for me

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mister Gaga

Aquaria

i think that violet is a little overrated. I know it's an unpopular opinion but idk it's just how i feel

Versace

I too think Aquaria has the best looks on the runway but sadly I don't think her walk is as fierce as Raja's or Violet's walk.

LOVE JUNKIE

She always gave unique concepts. Aquaria's looks are amazing and polished as hell but also are very referential (and at times derivative). I feel like Aquaria didn't come up with most of her own concepts but rather just relied on her talented designer friends in nyc and referencing Gaga, high fashion etc. WHICH IS FINE but just not my preference.

on a three day bender

LOVE JUNKIE
19 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Aquaria

i think that violet is a little overrated. I know it's an unpopular opinion but idk it's just how i feel

Aquaria is literally the most overrated queen in drag race *herstory :reductive:

on a three day bender

The only looks I really liked by Aquaria this season was her mermaid and the pokemon one (because that wasn't mars) :wtfga: Her other looks were really good but none of them shocked me. I'm more shook by these results.

I'm not a fan of Violet, but every runway of hers was an iconic fashion moment. :huntyga: And Raja set the standard for look queens, but Violet wins because of her consistency imo.

underneath the pine

rumours

Probably Violet > Raja > Aquaria 

However, in terms of who I like overall, it would be Raja > Aquaria > Violet 

Aquaria and Kim Chi. Their looks have more interesting concepts. Violet's looks (on the show at least) were awesome but conceptually really weak in my opinion. And Raja served looks like 6 years ago, nowadays she's almost in Dida Ritz's level of bad.

Archived