Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RQ: Streaming KP Live @ RIR

VillainTina

Featured Posts

VillainTina

https://imgur.com/gallery/OmjtnWR

Ok HI LITTLE MONSTERS AND KATY KATS AND MONSTER KATS:kara:

so for 2 weeks I have been debating making this topic because I don't wanna see any katy hate all because of stupid charts and ROAR vs APPLAUSE grudges that u guys STILL HAVE (inserts sassy eyeroll.gif here)

This Saturday KATY PERRY will be LIVESTREAMING HER WITNESS THE TOUR LIVE FROM ROCK IN RIO LISBOA IN PORTUGAL ‼️‼️‼️‼️:excited2:

I ****ing love katy perry and always used to hate her and have that applause vs roar mindset up until this Witness era. Katy has always been in my ear for years I just didint wanna stan her but after BON APPETIT , SWISH SWISH , LIVESTREAM FOR 5 DAYS ,NEW ALBUM , HOW COULD U NOT ? 

Honestly if if it wasn't for that WITNESS ANTICIPATION TREAD + Rabb.it Chat last year I would of problably still hated her but I'm so glad I don't because there's litterally no new pop pop content and I had 4 Eras to go thru during June 2017 - Right Now.

Something happend with my public optimumwifi account that dose t let me get on wifi on my laptop and my smart tv Dosent let me get on rabb.it:nails:

i used to join all of the GagaDaily Rabbit Chats But I got blocked for a while and then the wifi is acting dumb and so is my tv

ANYWAYS that's just the back story

Everyweek (since I don't have cable) I've been watching a stream of RPDR on periscope and I was wondering if somebody on Gaga daily would have the heart to make a chatroom on periscope And sream the show from the site since  my tv doesn't support Livexlive either (i don't even know why I litterally got this tv in February) 

ANYWAYS I would really love to talk to you guys again and stream the show all together and have a viewing party On Periscope please.

I don't know how they do it but I type in #rpdr on periscope and a user named @RPDReurope , litteraly streams it from VH1.com like how rabbit has its own computer type thing. 

CAN ANYONE PLEASE DO THIS I DONT WANNA WACH ALONE :( I wanna wach with all of you Monster Kats and hear what ya really think about her without the haroon and his minions Filtering ANYTHING. PLZ someone help a lonely ho out this Saturday night smh pls.:pray:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Andreu
4 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

IN RIO LISBOA IN SPAIN ‼️‼️‼️‼️:excited2:

YOU'RE CANCELLED OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

VillainTina
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

YOU'RE CANCELLED OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Leave Britney alonee :toofunny::poot::neyde: lol im not editingit either :sweat:

Andreu
5 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

Leave Britney alonee :toofunny::poot::neyde: lol im not editingit either :sweat:

#GGDsGeographyfails

AlexanderMagno
2 hours ago, VillainTina said:

Rock in Rio Lisboa is in Portugal, why are you not editing?

iAstroLeo

I'm Portuguese and I'm offended tbh :madge: 

There are official streams on the site of Rock in Rio, and SIC is probably going to stream it since she's the headline, like they streamed Bruno Mars on their official page

VillainTina
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Rock in Rio Lisboa is in Portugal, why are you not editing?

oh well 2 coments to clear that out.

who esle wants to be the Little-Spell check that they dreamed to be?:grr::giggle:

1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'm Portuguese and I'm offended tbh :madge: 

There are official streams on the site of Rock in Rio, and SIC is probably going to stream it since she's the headline, like they streamed Bruno Mars on their official page

Bro i tried so hard to watch demis and bruno performances on all these sites u mentioned and my tv is missing a plug in , i got so mad for 2 hours i was just refreshing and reading the facebook groups. only sites like daily motion , youtube , vimeo and thank god periscope works.

if a user on gaga daily makes another tread based off this one initiating a viewing party on rabbit ima be so mad that my SMART tv dont work -_- . thats why i made a tread today to see whos willing to do a periscope one:saladga: :huh: :messga:

AlexanderMagno
9 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

oh well 2 coments to clear that out.

who esle wants to be the Little-Spell check that they dreamed to be?:grr::giggle:

But Rock in Rio Lisboa is in Portugal, not in Spain. It's a mistake and you should edit it. Portugal is an independent country that has nothing to do with Spain, they're just neighbours in the same peninsula. Lisbon is the capital of Portugal lol I don't understand why you simply don't correct your error. It's definitely not something you should leave.

iCpro
3 hours ago, VillainTina said:

KATY PERRY will be LIVESTREAMING HER WITNESS THE TOUR LIVE FROM ROCK IN RIO

This has triggered bad memories of the JWT at RIR :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

VillainTina
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But Rock in Rio Lisboa is in Portugal, not in Spain. It's a mistake and you should edit it. Portugal is an independent country that has nothing to do with Spain, they're just neighbours in the same peninsula. Lisbon is the capital of Portugal lol I don't understand why you simply don't correct your error. It's definitely not something you should leave.

lol just ban me harroon

VillainTina
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

This has triggered bad memories of the JWT at RIR :selena:

SIS Did u see maroon 5 stage for rock in rio ? that settup was supposed to be gagas !!!! :grr::saladga:

VillainTina

plz:messga:

Archived