💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving Electric Lady Studios (6/26)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

K tho, but who the hell is she in the studio with? :messga: Any producers? :messga:

she was with an award winning mixer :messga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if she's been stopping to take pics when getting to the studio? Im kind of tempted to stop by there today :vegas:

The Z
1 minute ago, Urban said:

Does anyone know if she's been stopping to take pics when getting to the studio? Im kind of tempted to stop by there today :vegas:

Yes she did, she signed several autographs

I'm your first Like by the way, welcome here:vegas:

MonsterOfSpain

These iconic looks are giving me so many G.U.Y. era teas :giveup: Please Gaga never take that wig off. She's never looked better omg, if this is what she's serving for LG6 I'm renewing my stan card eternally.

imnotyourbabe10

Gotta agree with everyone saying Vegas deadline.  It does seem plausible that it could be for ASIB or C3C but I def. see Vegas needing some fresh material.  Can't wait for the next era with this thirsty fan base.  :vegas:

2 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

thanks sis, im a flop bc ive been on here since 2012 but havent been active since like pre-ARTPOP 

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she was with an award winning mixer :messga:

my pu$$y lips are yelling :messga:

DonnieDarko
14 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I'm nit talking about the wait between two albums, just about the time when Gaga goes to the studio like everyday. :vegas: For ARTPOP, it started mid-June 2013 and the album was announced one month later. For Joanne, it started late July 2016 and Perfect Illusion was announced three weeks later. 

I mean, she’s not gonna announce a new solo album anytime soon, at least that’s what I’m sure off. Surely we’ll know in about a month if history will repeat itself. 

S0436

I doubt anything very soon, it’s probably the last chance for recording this year.  Summer break, ASIB promo, Vegas rehearsals and maybe LG6 promo 

The Z
11 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I mean, she’s not gonna announce a new solo album anytime soon, at least that’s what I’m sure off. Surely we’ll know in about a month if history will repeat itself. 

I really hope she'll announce the album + single release date with a representative picture of her and the title of the album. That's the best way to create hype. And some time later, she can announce the name of the single, and the single cover. Kind of like what she did for Born This Way, ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek.

Awrah999
54 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

It seems like she did autographs on the way out but on the way in she swooped into the studio and was all business lol. I was going to try to catch her there today too but after an 11hr plus session yesterday I’m trying to figure out what time she’ll wake up today 😂

The Z
3 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

It seems like she did autographs on the way out but on the way in she swooped into the studio and was all business lol. I was going to try to catch her there today too but after an 11hr plus session yesterday I’m trying to figure out what time she’ll wake up today 😂

That's the opposite, she didn't stop last night. Stay there all day, there will be A LOT of people

crisTEAne

jesus f christ, she looks STUNNING! i feel that something is really coming. please hurry up, gagz! :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

elijahfan

I love it so much when she gets into a place, or a plane, and gets out in a totally different outfit! Dats my girl!!! :tony:

elijahfan
23 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

jesus f christ, she looks STUNNING! i feel that something is really coming. please hurry up, gagz! :giveup: 

Well, ASIB and her Vegas residency sure are :huntyga:

Archived