šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving Electric Lady Studios (6/26)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

You can't finish music for live performances because it's liveĀ :ohwell:Ā Plus no, she doesn't make the final touches in over a month, spending 12 hours in the studio someday... AndĀ it's a WB movie, the deadline must've been a few months ago for the soundtrack

The music in the movie is live however the soundtrack will most likely have recorded music :ohwell:Ā SO yes it is still VERY possible that she is still working on the soundtrack. It is not far fetched. However i do believe she is probably working on LG6 but that does not mean it is coming as soon as we think. Let's just be patient I suppose.Ā Ā 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

V

E

G

A

S

New music forĀ 

V

E

G

A

SĀ 

:firega:Ā 

āšÆĶ›

The Z
5 minutes ago, dit said:

The music in the movie is live however the soundtrack will most likely have recorded music :ohwell:Ā SO yes it is still VERY possible that she is still working on the soundtrack. It is not far fetched. However i do believe she is probably working on LG6 but that does not mean it is coming as soon as we think. Let's just be patient I suppose.Ā Ā 

SHE SAID THE SOUNDTRACK WAS FINISHED

You can't finish live music of a filmĀ that isn't filmed yet

Songs sung live in a movie without studio versions aren't a soundtrack

She was talking about the studio versions.

She spent six weeks adding the final touches last year bewteen February and April, that's it.

NightmareGa
1 hour ago, freebit said:

Not really into the outfit (big white pockets are throwing me off) , yet she still looksĀ amazing and pulls it off.Ā 

Ugh now I cannot unsee thatĀ :triggered:

Schizophonic

in 2016 she went to the studio quietly a long time. until july 31. when she first dressed up with a guitar and a american flag for the paparazzi to arrive at electric lady.

followed by one week daily dressup studio-show

then she went back to LA for a few days and came back to NY for another week of electric lady studio dressed up for the paparazzi. including the studio scenes where she already had the interviews with the press for the album release day. (seen in the docu)

right after the second week of electric lady sessions she announced PI.

well..... its wednsday now. lets wait and see ;-)

SHE SAID THE SOUNDTRACK WAS FINISHED

You can't finish live music of a fil that isn't filmed yet

Songs sung live in a movie without studio versions aren't a soundtrack

She was talking about the studio versions.

Perhaps she meant the composition of the songs are complete in order for her to sing them live in the film? Plz do not use caps lock. It makes it sound like you are screaming lol :poot:Ā We are just having a civil convo.Ā 

Stewful2929

She looks amazing. I still donā€™t think this is all for lg6 though, I think itā€™s something else. Maybe ASIB maybe something for TonyĀ 

The Z
1 minute ago, dit said:

Perhaps she meant the composition of the songs are complete in order for her to sing them live in the film? Plz do not use caps lock. It makes it sound like you are screaming lol :poot:Ā We are just having a civil convo.Ā 

Well it's not my fault if you misreadĀ :cryga:

If The Cure was released as a surprise solo single out of nowhere when she was doing a movie, trust me that the whole ASIB soundtrack was totally finished by that timeĀ :oops:

Well it's not my fault if you misreadĀ :cryga:

If The Cure was released as a surprise solo single out of nowhere when she was doing a movie, trust me that the whole ASIB soundtrack was totally finished by that timeĀ :oops:

I'm hoping. Just trying to keep my expectations a little lower tbh. I dont want to get too too hypedĀ :cryga:Ā 

Schizophonic

ASIB is already in promotion phase. if she would work on it now, she would let us know and tease us about ASIB as much as possible.

Ā 

and why waiting two years to make a whole production team work nights because of deadlines.

Ā 

plus... has anyone seen djws, mark and most of all bradley?

ThisGuyTony

She needs new material before Vegas and after ASIB so something has to be coming.

Starbucks

Lower your expectations, we don't need another meltdown threads xoxoĀ :vegas:

Your everyday cups of kindness

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:
She was in the studio for at least 11 hours if not more, SHE'S COMING:vegas:

What if she just had a nap there after long partying on the pride parade and followed by U2 concert the night after, while the music were being masteredĀ :poot:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

homomo
22 minutes ago, dit said:

Warner Bros and Interscope would have had the everything about the soundtrack done a long time ago. The whole movie revolves around the music.Ā 

The movie is out in three months. Hasnā€™t there even been screenings for it already?

Archived